Russell Stover Candies, Inc. Russell Stover Big Bite S'mores Marshmallow and Dark Chocolate 2 oz

BY RUSSELL STOVER CANDIES, INC.

Russell stover big bite s'mores marshmallow and dark chocolate 2 oz see more...

• Has anyone tried microwaving these to see if they taste like the re...1 Answers
  • "They have the right amount of everything" in 1 review
  • "The perfect sweet tooth fix for sure." in 1 review
Dawn B.
Dawn B.
The only reason I look forward to Summer each year is because stores start to carry these. I LOVE them! Buy them when they go on sale and stock up, you will be glad you did!
Heath W.
Heath W.
I love marshmallow. I love chocolate.
I love snores. This however was a miss. I didn't love it and I'm not even sure why. The cracker was weird, the whole product just didn't say smore. I wish I liked it better, I love Russell Stocer
Products usually.
Kim P.
Kim P.
Murphysboro, IL
These are so delicious!!! I love these things. I buy like 7 at a time and Bing eat them 😂 they make great for nights you can't have a bonfire too!
Jennica B.
Jennica B.
Conway, AR
These are INCREDIBLY good. It's exactly like you would expect a cold, shelf-stable s'more to taste like, and there's nothing disappointing about it.
Ashley s.
Ashley s.
Akron, OH
These are ridiculously delicious. I hear my in the microwave for a few seconds so it makes it melt like anreal s'more.
Jenna H.
Jenna H.
Buffalo, NY
I love these! Just like a smore without the camping and outdoors! They are definitely not for someone who is looking for a direct replica of a s'more, as they are much more artificial seeming, but I still enjoy them just the same.
Justine J.
Justine J.
Coralville, IA
These are a little messy to eat (but what s'mores aren't?) so beware! But do try them because they are so good! They have the right amount of everything
cheyenne  d.
cheyenne d.
Fort Bragg, NC
My husband love love loves these thing. The perfect sweet tooth fix for sure.
Brenda S.
Brenda S.
Miamisburg, OH
OMG!!!! I love love love these all the different kinds! They are just big enough a little messy to eat but well worth the crumbs!!!
Ashley M.
Ashley M.
Minneapolis, MN
These were pretty good. They definitely give you the S'mores that you're looking for on-the-go and it's a little less messy than the real thing. Russell Stover isn't my favorite chocolate, but these are pretty good regardless.
Jan J.
Jan J.
Ft Walton Bch, FL
Has anyone tried microwaving these to see if they taste like the real Smores?