Russell Stover Butterscotch Buttons

by Russell Stover

We're would you find these at?
Anyone else get their mouth cut up by these, but ate them anyway?
I never tried these before what do they taste like
Start your review of Russell Stover Butterscotch Buttons!
How would you rate this product?
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 2
1,420 reviews
Purchased at: Walgreens
My husband bought some of these for my since I am sick. So soothing on a sore throat. I had to take a break from the Halls or Ricola. Nice flavor. A bit pricey but hey when your throat feels like it’s on fire you go for it, Thank goodness for hubbies that get you stuff at the drugstore when you are sick. LOVE❤️😍
I loved these as a kid. I haven't had them in so long... They had the most wonderfully sweet butterscotch flavor. Just be careful when eating them, they can get sharp.
Little Rock, AR
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 2
I received this free from Houseparty. The Russell Stover pistachio bark. Smooth dark chocolate with crunchy pistachio pieces is the best thing they could've created. I will definitely buy this product.
Honolulu, HI
I love carrying these around in my purse or my backpack whenever I have a sweet tooth :) it's like whenever I have a craving for candy or something sweet, I always remember that I have these just incase. 😊
Lewis Mcchord, WA
Whether you are sick, or just craving something sweet these are the best to suck on! When I was pregnant they are all I could keep down to get my blood sugar up so I bought packages of them. Thank god they're cheap and so delicious!
Fort Worth, TX
I absolutely love Russell Stover Butterscotch Buttons! Just pop one of these candies in my mouth and it tastes great, and gives me memories of my childhood eating this type of yummy treat.
Lisbon, OH
These are nostalgia in a wrapper. Unlike most candies from our childhood the flavor has stayed the same over the years and still lives up to my high expectations. Imitators are no competition to the real deal.
Albertville , MN
I am a huge sweet tooth, and I like butterscotch! If your both of these tings you'll love these to! I love ghebbutterscotch buttons so much! One of my favorite candies!!
Waxhaw, NC
I'm that one teenage out of the sea of many that carry butterscotch in her purse. I must have the soul of a grandmother, but yes these are so so good!! Love the flavor
Edmond, OK
This takes me back to Sunday school.. The real Russel stovers is the way to go, though. These are much silkier than the off brand $2 bags you get at the back of some convenience store.