BY RUSSELL STOVER

Russell Stover® Big Bunny Marshmallow Rabbit.
Covered in milk chocolate. see more...

• Where do they sell these? I can't find them anywhere 1 Answers
kathryn e.
harrisburg, PA
These are a blast from the past. I have loved these since I was little my dad would put at least one of these in our Easter basket
Ryan H.
Every Easter, i would get these and ask for them from my mom cause she doesn't like marshmallow, so double the rabbit!
adriana m.
Duarte, CA
My cousin and i love chocolate we recommend it is great and a great price love it is good and we want more chocolate
Kasey W.
Manalapan, NJ
I love russell stover products especially this one because it is a cute little treat for around easter time
Shaundra O.
Cohutta, GA
Marshmallows and chocolate are my favorite food groups so naturally, I adore these :)
Logan V.
Mc Lean, VA
Where do they sell these? I can't find them anywhere