Russell Stover Big Bite S'Mores

by Russell Stover

Russell Stover® S'mores Big Bite.
Marshmallow, milk chocolate & graham crackers.

Where can these be purchased?! I've checked Wegmans, Walmart, and Walgreens and they don't seem to be sold anywhere!
I have been wanting to make s'mores but it gets difficult when having two children. Now i see these and they look so gooood. So I'm asking where can i find these in Texas?
Are these seasonal or always available at stores? And how close do they compare to fire roasted s'mores
Start your review of Russell Stover Big Bite S'Mores!
How would you rate this product?
Dearborn
These have got to be my favorite summer time snack. I haven’t been able to find them yet this summer but when I do I will be buying some. I definitely recommend if you have a sweet tooth!
These are really awesome! A Russell Stover store recently opened up near me and I'm excited I get to get these more often! I absolutely love s'mores in all forms, so this always hits the spot when I get my cravings. I definitely recommend to anyone with a sweet tooth like mine :)
I confess, I took the graham crackers off and just ate the chocolate covered marshmallow. It was fantastic! I got it as a gift but I've recently seen it at my local rite aid. I don't know how much they charge for it because I didn't want to buy it when I saw it. But I'm definitely going to go get it later on.
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 1
They got the taste on point!! I love these. Smores are my favorite and meat my expectation. The only thing is if there was a way to heat it up without melting the chocolate and you could be eating a really smore that you made around the fire
They don't sell these where I live so I actually ordered two of these off Amazon because I was seriously craving s'mores!!! I received them in a little less than perfect condition, but it put it in the microwave for about 10 seconds and they tasted almost as good as a campfire s'more!! DELICIOUS!
Dayton, OH
For being a packaged s'more, it is amazing. The graham-cracker is a little dull but other than that it's wonderful! Definitely an experience you want your taste buds to have!
These are so delicious. I lie s'mores and these taste so good. I wish there was a way to add a toasted flavor to the marshmallow. If you like s'mores, you will love these!
My boyfriend buys these for me because I love s'mores more than any other sweet. These are amazing!! And you HAVE to try them frozen, they're even better that way!
Piru, CA
Russell Stover Big Bite S'Mores uploaded by Alejandra S.
So so #good they are even better if you warm them up in the microwave for about 10 or less seconds makes a really tasty s'mores just perfect for this season:) o would purchase again #highlyrecommended
Lafayette , IN
These are only okay. I much prefer the ones with caramel in them. Put them in the microwave for 7 second and the inside gets all melty and delicious!