Russell Stover Assorted Fine Chocolates uploaded by Mary R.Russell Stover Assorted Fine Chocolates uploaded by Yasmine S.

BY RUSSELL STOVER

Russell Stover® Assorted Fine Chocolates.

Handcrafted in small batches*. see more...

• I haven't tried these in a while and just wanted to know if this ...2 Answers
  • What's your favorite chocolate inside?4 Answers
  • Who else loves these classic sweet treats ??2 Answers
Buy on Walmart
Asia G.
Toledo, OH
I received a box of these chocolates for Valentines Day this year and compared to other chocolates it wasn't my favorite. I think that the fillings were super low quality and almost tasted fake. The chocolate covering was average at best. I also didn't love that there was no guide to tell me which chocolate was which. I appreciate the gesture but never plan to buy these on my own
Joanne P.
Scottsdale, AZ
yummmmy. This is a brand i think everyone knows and is comfortable with because its such a good one. I love that they make a bunch of different assortment packs. Quality chocolate :P You can buy it at any grocery store, or pharmacy. I would recommend the the gents on vday to get there girl these.. i mean why not?
Mary R.
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 2
These are pretty good chocolates. A good variety of different flavors AND they have a map of the flavors now! No more "take a bite to check" haha. The chocolate is good, but this is not gourmet chocolate. You can easily find better quality chocolate even in the grocery store nowadays. But there is no beating the Roman Nouget flavor - I don't know why but that is now my favorite and I buy this just for that flavor!
Anita J.
Saint Leonard, MD
Yes, gifts for the holidays, most like chocolate, I am not a chocolate fan but like to keep friends and moms happy. not too expensive and can get a good deal day after the holidays if ther eare any left on the shelf. Mom's like it so she is getting another one
Kelly G.
Egg Hbr Twp, NJ
Nothing makes me happier than seeing a box of Russel Stover's chocolates allll for me! (Not gonna lie, I buy them for myself also), but they're even better as a gift. I do give away the dark chocolate pieces if I don't buy the all milk chocolate assortment, but if you like dark chocolate I'm sure they're just as amazing as the milk chocolate pieces!
Brandy D.
Abilene, TX
Love these chocolates, when the outlet store was still in town I'd go and stock up for my kids classes and hand them out every holiday, even did a game one Christmas to not look at picture and guess the flavor of each one and the ones that got them all correct I gave them a $5 dollar gift card, and the others a 25% off coupon.
Julie R.
Blue Springs, MO
These are not my favorite chocolate candies. I do like the idea of having such a nice variety to choose from, however, I don't like most of the chocolates that come in the box. I find that I find one or two that I like and eat those only and end up throwing the rest away.
Taylor F.
Mchenry, IL
My personal all-time favorite from Russell Stover is the meltaway is the meant meltaway's are probably the number one chocolate from them to give me your freezer to talk when your mouth and there you go just enough
Maria T.
So yummy, the best valentine's day treat! My boyfriend bought me the one with the kitty on it and all of the chocolate is already gone! That's how addicting these are 😂
NICOLE S.
Staten Island, NY
Such a great variety of chocolates. Grandma brings them for every single holiday and I never know which pieces I want first! I love that there's a map inside the cover that lets you know what's inside each one.
Emily S.
Plantsville, CT
What's your favorite chocolate inside?
Traci S.
Mine Hill, NJ
Does anyone else have trouble telling which one is which based on the box top?
Katelin B.
Bristol, CT
Who else loves these classic sweet treats ??
Michelle C.
Fort Worth, TX
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 3
I haven't tried these in a while and just wanted to know if this one has at least one cherry chocolate one?