Russell Stover Assorted Fine Chocolates

by Russell Stover

Find Candy And Chocolate at Target.com! Russell Stover Assorted Fine Chocolates Gift Box 12 oz 3 Ct

Are these any good?
Do they taste good should I buy a yes or no
I love chocolate, but I don't like super sweet stuff. Is this chocolate really sweet?
Start your review of Russell Stover Assorted Fine Chocolates!
Jennifer G.
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 7
2,793 reviews
Russell Stover Assorted Fine Chocolates uploaded by Jennifer G.
Purchased at: Target
These are so delicious real coconut 🥥 flavor and dark chocolate is melt in mouth its verry identical to almondjoy but I like this for rich dark chocolate that doesn't have a deep dark present its a perfect dark chocolate
Elizabeth P.
Wichita, KS
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 1
Russell Stover Assorted Fine Chocolates uploaded by Elizabeth P.
I really the blue on packaging. The flavor is so good if I'm not careful I'll eat the whole bag lol. 😋 I Love love love the coconut with the dark chocolate, the chocolate is not bitter like some dark chocolates can be. The taste is similar to a mounds but sooo much better. Price is affordable, I bought for $1 at Dollar Tree.
Alicia H.
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 6
1,347 reviews
Russell Stover Assorted Fine Chocolates uploaded by Alicia H.
I have the 8 oz. Assorted Milk and Dark chocolates variety, which includes seven different tmmjlk and dark chocolates all together. These include of dark chocolate nut caramel, dark chocolate vanilla creme, dark chocolate butter cream, milk chocolate peanut clusters, milk chocolate strawberry creme, milk chocolate peanuts, and milk chocolate caramels. Overall, its an okay assortment of ca dt but I could personally do without the strawberry and vanilla cremes, as I'm not a fan. (In the picture i already started eating most of the chocolate covered peanuts lol)
Ekaterina S.
Spring Valley, CA
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 4
Russell Stover Assorted Fine Chocolates uploaded by Ekaterina S.
Thus one is for coconut lovers. It is not to sweet, since it is covered in the dark chocolate. I would highly recommend. And the coconut very light and delicious.
Tam A.
Russell Stover Assorted Fine Chocolates uploaded by Tam A.
Russell Stover, why don't you show the list of candies in this box on the outside? Is it because you know most of us won't buy it once we know how many of these pieces we DO NOT WANT? Well, here it it, folks!
Felicia M.
Rock Hill, SC
I am a chocolate lover to the max! If you want to try different types of chocolate, get one of these! Or if you just want to make someone happy, who doesn't love chocolate?! These are my favorite!
Marianny A.
Reading, PA
Russell Stover Assorted Fine Chocolates uploaded by Marianny A.
Purchased at: Walmart
Absolutely delicious. They all tasted great. I loved the packaging. My children loved. The best chocolate. I would recommend this to my family and friends.
Sara S.
Saint Paul, MN
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 2
I always get so excited when I see these arrive at work for the holidays. I like looking at the candy map to see which one I want. Very yummy.
alyssa I.
PA
I love giving theses out for little gifts they are also really good and one of my favorites
Fabi M.
Pataskala, OH
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 1
Russell Stover Assorted Fine Chocolates uploaded by Fabi M.
Purchased at: Kroger
Russell Stover Assorted Fine Chocolates son una Felícitas unos de mis chocolates preferidos su sabor es realmente delicioso trae trozos pequeños de almendras hay muchas variedad para disfrutar
Ask a question to the Influenster community...