BY RUSSELL STOVER

Find Candy And Chocolate at Target.com! Russell Stover Assorted Fine Chocolates Gift Box 12 oz 3 Ct see more...

Russell Stover Assorted Fine Chocolates

Start your review of Russell Stover Assorted Fine Chocolates!

How would you rate this product?
Did you forget to choose a rating for your review?
Cassie R.
Medford, OR
Purchased at: Albertsons
Love their taste, consistency, variety, smoothness, etc. They are pricey but worth every penny. I love that they have on the lid what every chocolate is. I’m allergic to some foods so it’s generous of them to inform customers. They fill their chocolates to the max, every bite has nuts, cream, fruit, butter, etc. If it’s maple, it tastes like it. Peanut butter, tastes like it! My favorite chocolate company!!
Jamie S.
The dark assorted chocolates taste funky to me.  I have tried over the past 7 days to get help from Russell Stover under the terms of their "satisfaction guarantee" with ZERO response.  Buy their products at your own risk.
Kyra C.
A number of my friends and relatives are chocolate lovers and enjoyed Russell Stover chocolates in the past, but in the past few years it seems that at least half of the boxes I have purchased as gifts turned out to be stale and often damaged. It just happened again yesterday with a box I gave as a holiday gift. The chocolates were stale, some so discolored that they appeared to be covered with frost and a few were oozing filling from cracks in the chocolate. Quality control appears to have become a problem with Russell Stover, which is unfortunate. I never purchase the chocolates on sale, after holidays or from discount stores  so it's hard to understand why this keeps happening.
Mariah S.
Terre Haute, IN
This is my absolute favorite kind of fine chocolates. They always have a variety of flavors and types of chocolate, so you aren't eating the same thing every time. I get these all the time during the holidays like Christmas and valentines day. I can generally find them at all of my local stores ranging from $1 - $15 dollars depending on the size and type of box I get, which is a great value in my opinion with the amount, variety, and quality of the chocolate.
Tabby I.
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 3
Purchased at: Kroger
The assorted box is my absolute favorite. There are so many different kinds in the box to choose from for whatever mood you’re in. I love chocolate. I love Russell Stovers. I buy these all the time during Valentines and Easter because they’re always on sale. It is definitely worth every penny.
Meshia E.
Bridgeport, CT
Recieved these as a gift for the Holidays and it took me a month to eat them all even with sharing a couple here and there. I could only ever eat one a day! I find them to be very rich, they can almost be overwhelming with the amount or flavor of the chocolate. The solid chocolate pieces were average and remind me of the solid Easter Bunnies of the same company. This chocolate while rich is not the highest quality out there but is definatly better than most "cheap" chocolates out there. I would buy from this brand again, maybe not this box as im not a fan of dark chocolate and felt there was too much of it in the box. I did however rejoice to find white chocolate in the mix here as it is my favorite (and yes I know it isn't real chocolate, but that's why im surprised it's in there!) Overall above average for something you can find even at the dollar store sometimes. I would not be upset if I received these as a gift again. If you like chocolate and variety...give these a try!
Tam A.
Russell Stover, why don't you show the list of candies in this box on the outside? Is it because you know most of us won't buy it once we know how many of these pieces we DO NOT WANT? Well, here it it, folks!
Megan G.
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 1
This is my favorite brand of candies like this in the stores. There are others I like better, but you can't get them anywhere like you can these. They are a nice, sweet treat with a variety of fillings and flavors and chocolate types. Definitely something I purchase a few times a year.
Felicia M.
Rock Hill, SC
I am a chocolate lover to the max! If you want to try different types of chocolate, get one of these! Or if you just want to make someone happy, who doesn't love chocolate?! These are my favorite!
Danielle R.
Booneville, MS
I get these candies during the holiday season. I think they’re a bit pricey for the amount you get but the quality makes up for it. I think this is one of the better sampler style chocolates. Definitely repurchase worthy.
Lorraine A.
Beaumont, CA
What kind of chocolate is it
Maranda B.
Gays Creek, KY
These sound good! Are they worth trying?
shonaeh s.
Lorain, OH
How many times a year do you receive a box of chocolates?
Jacqueline S.
Concord, NC
I love chocolate, but I don't like super sweet stuff. Is this chocolate really sweet?
Maria P.
Cuyahoga Fls, OH
Any one tried these and if so what is your opinion of them for a halftime snack

Amazon