BY RUSSELL STOVER

Find candy and chocolate at Target.com! Russell stover assorted chocolates sugar-free 10 oz see more...

Buy on Walmart
Jessica M.
Omaha, NE
Russell Stover's heart boxes with assorted chocolates is a staple Valentines day gift, even is you just buy it for you. Flavors could be tweaked a bit in my opinion. But its one of those products you know you need.
Taylor I.
Shawnee, OK
Love the chocolate from Russell Stover, it is my all time favorite Valentine's day treat!
Lada M.
Sacramento, CA
The boxes are always really cute with these chocolates, but I usually don't like at least half of the flavors that are in these assortments. These chocolates are the cheapest and for only eating maybe half the chocolates it's just not worth it. However, the flavors that I do eat are very good I just wish it was filled with more of the good flavors, like the pink filling one
Griffin L.
Merrillville, IN
My husband gave me these on v-day­čśŐ I like some flavor, but the other was nasty to me.. I do the bit a little piece thing to see which one I like..
Cayla m.
Kansas City, MO
I absolutely Love these! My husband knows to get me these every year. ­čśŐ the coconut clusters, and Roman nougat are by far the best!
Megan G.
East Bend, NC
I do not care for these. I believe they are cheaply made and taste cheap. The chocolate isn't very good and the insides aren't either unfortunately.
Mariah R.
Liberty Lake, WA
Got this from my boyfriend for our anniversary. Really cheap but still absolutely delicious for the price
Rossy C.
Canyon Cntry, CA
I am a chocolate lover and have gotten the Rusell Stover small sized chocolate boxes from co-workers through the years. Usually from friendly co-workers who want to give a little something without breaking the bank during holidays and I have always appreciated the detail. The chocolates are not the most amazing ever, but they do the trick for us with a sweet tooth.