Russell Hobbs 6L Slow Cooker - Brushed Stainless Steel

by Russell Hobbs

Versatile and easy to use, the Slow Cooker is a great staple appliance for every kitchen. Simply add ingredients, select the heat setting and allow rich flavours to develop, cooking your favourite meals with little effort.

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of Russell Hobbs 6L Slow Cooker - Brushed Stainless Steel!
Caroline D.
Arnhem
I really love my russell hobbs slowcooker. Easy to use, just add ingredients and determain which programma you need. Than it takes some patients. After doing the household you are ready to enjoy a tasty and healthy meal. Easy to clean by just rinse in the sink.
Sara Q.
Great product, keeps my food warm and ready to eat as a busy person. I love it so much
Ash R.
Rupanyup
Sits proudly in the bench with my other RH appliances. Basically in go the ingredients for that winter warmer beef casserole, set and forget. As it cooks, you are reminded of how easy it to use one of these. Certainly affordable and the best part is, using this we have no food waste. Every family needs one of these!
Kaye A.
MELBOURNE, VIC
Russell Hobbs 6lt Slow Cooker is a great brand that's not too expensive. It gets well used in my house over the winter months
Tayla S.
Sydney
The BEST THING TO EVER BUY. Roast is the best dinner and the slow cooker is just the best thing to use. I love how it is easy to maintain and use and all instructions are self explanatory. Reasonable price and a reasonable size that can just slip right into your kitchen cupboard easy. YOY HAVE TO GET THIS! trust me you won’t regret,
Jorja A.
Great slow cooker as it is reasonably priced. It cooks well and because of the size, can feed many people.
Maddie S.
Shetland road, Basingstoke
So easy to use and so many different recipes out there you can try. Prepare everything put it all in and forget about it till dinner time
Kirsty N.
Darwen, Lancashire
Love how easy and simple this is to use, I’ve made many a one pot meal with this. It also looks fab in my kitchen. The pot inside is really easy to clean too, great piece of kit and I highly recommend.

Looking for your answer?