Russell Hobbs 4L Slow Cooker - Matte Black

by Russell Hobbs

The 4L Slow Cooker is perfect for slow cooked meat, soup, casseroles and so much more! Three heat settings for the perfect temp - low for 8-9 hours of cooking, high for 3-4 hours, and warm for keeping food ready to serve. Clean-up is easy with the dishwash

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of Russell Hobbs 4L Slow Cooker - Matte Black!
Tina T.
Gloucester , Gloucestershire
Very good cooker. I love to put my food in the evening and till the morning is all nice and cooked
Hayley M.
Derby
Love it I enjoy making food with my slow cooker it makes it so much more tastier. It’s easy to use and can have it on all day, I put it on before leaving for work and it’s ready when I get home and smells amazing. It has 3 settings high, low and warm.
Flori M.
Swindon
I definitely recommend this product because it’s great quality and very easy to and suitable for everyone

Looking for your answer?