BY RUSK

Buy now on ULTA
and get 2.5% CASH BACK with
powered by

We want our hair to work with us-not fall limp as soon as we're done styling or stay unnaturally stiff. Enter this working spray from RUSK: With its lightweight, buildable hold, it helps keep our style in place-but doesn't interfere with hair's natural movement and shine. What's more, this formula strengthens hair and safeguards color every time we use it. see more...

• Has anyone tried this? And does the scent smell good 😊 an...1 Answers
Buy on ULTA*
Antonia M.
Escanaba, MI
First off, the coconut smell 😍 absolute heaven. Its light, but smells wonderful. I dont know if that's a Rusk signature, but I've used another product by them that had the coconut fragrance as well. I'm all for it. It's a great hairspray for someone who wants to be able to adjust their hair after using it. They really do mean flexible. It holds, but you can brush through it easily, and it's not going to make your finished hair crusty and hard.
Heidi R.
A little goes a long way with this spray, and it holds all day. I only need a small mist compared to how much I need if using a drugstore hairspray, so the bottle lasts much longer. I wish I could give this more than 5 stars, it's fantastic.
Melissa W.
West Chester, OH
Honestly I am torn on how many stars to give this product because I am torn between liking it and hating it.

Pros: it does have a decent hold. I will say that much.

Cons: IT STINKS! I hate the smell to these products! I got a 4 product travel size set from Rusk with the purchase of my new blow dryer from them (which is actually awesome) and the smell for all of them to me is just not very pleasant at all! Also I feel like there is a tacky/ sticky feeling after using the product too on my hair. I like being able to still move my hair freely and not feel like its got a filmy layer to it..which is what I felt with this.

Overall, its okay. Its not at all my favorite but if I am in a pinch then I would reach for this or if I am on vacation since its a decent size for travel (the smaller size I have now..)

If you're in the market to try, its 10.0oz for around $19.00. Cheaper than some high end products but not better than some drugstore brands that I have come to love in my opinion. Try for yourself though and see what you think.
Amber A.
Another great hairspray. This hairspray has a medium hold. You are able to easily comb through the hair and layer the spray for good hold, with out looking /feeling like a helmet head.
Erin D.
Love this hair spray! I use a little before curling and after to set it. Hair can be combed out and keep it's curl. The smell is amazing and gets your hair party ready.
Noelle W.
North Port, FL
I am a huge fan of risk products, they smell awesome and this hairspray gives me the hold I want without being crunchy or drying out my hair!
Autumn F.
Has anyone tried this? And does the scent smell good 😊 and does the product affordable

back