BY RUSK

IREW8LS2510C flat iron is Incredibly lightweight, making it convenient to hold all day for the professional stylist. It comes infused with tourmaline, a precious gemstone that releases negative ions and far-infrared heat at high temperatures. see more...

Jessica B.
Palm Harbor, FL
Purchased at: Amazon
This flat iron makes my hair pin drop straight with just one pass through. My only complaint is that, since my hair is dyed, it can damage it pretty quickly if I use it too long. I have had it a couple of years, I never had this problem with it before.
Beth S.
Smiths Creek
This was a super expensive flat iron for me. Within about 6 months my one heat played stopped getting hot. Called customer service and they wanted me to send it back to them and Sid it would take 6 weeks for a replacement!
Jen K.
Phoenix, AZ
Awesome affordable flat ironRusk irectc2092c CTC Professional Str8 Iron Technology
This flat iron is awesome for shine and affordable compared to others of similar quality
Kathleen P.
urbandale
Love my risk flat irons! I've had them since the start of beauty school which was about 6 years ago and they still work amazing and I use them on my clients!
Lindsay P.
Paradise, NL
this straightener definitely exceeds my expectations. it heats up quickly and straightens very nicely. it makes my hair feel soft and silky and leaves it with a healthy shine
Khelifa A.