BY RUSK

A non-aerosol shaping and control spray that provides texture, natural shine and long-lasting, touchable support. Contains a unique combination of ingredients that activates with the heat of a dryer to provide shine, control and condition from the inside out. Type: Styling Products see more...

Buy on Jet.com*
Kaity H.
Portsmouth, OH
First of all this stuff smells amazing! It's firm holding without making hair fell stiff and it's easy to work with.
Michele S.
Glassboro, NJ
This product is okay it's not an everyday use but I do love it for the days that I do use it!!!!
Marcie B.
Philadelphia , PA
Best hairspray ever! I love it .... It doesn't have that sticky feeling!!! Highly recommended!!!!!👍🏻
Keshia M.
Silverdale, WA
I love this product to refresh natural curls. Last year I gave to my clients for hydration without drying or weighing down their beautiful texture of hair. I also love that it has a light fragrance and not over powering for all day use. I do recommend this product for all hair types!
Vitória C.
Yoga, mas o que eu não tenho mais de um amigo meu, mas o que eu não tenho mais de dois meses, o Brasil, que se eu fosse uma olhada na sua casa, e a sua vida
Nichole B.
Halifax, MA
Beauty Junkie Expert
Does it smell good too? And does it last through out the day? I'm interested in purchasing