BY RUSK

Rusk® Designer Collection Strong internal hold for any hair type.  Rusk W8less Strong Hold Shaping and Control Hairspray is a versatile design tool that provides texture, natural shine and long-lasting, touchable support.  It contains Thermaplex™, a unique combination of ingredients that activates with the heat of a blow-dryer to provide shine, control and condition from the inside out. ; Sold exclusively in professional salons.  Final product not tested on animals. Additional Product Information: We are not associated or affiliated with RUSK and are not a licensed retailer of RUSK.  RUSK guarantees this product only when sold through authorized retailers, and cannot guarantee the authenticity of any product sold by an unauthorized retailer.  We cannot guarantee that this product is covered by any manufacturer s warranties or eligible for a see more...

Rusk W8less Shaping and Control Hairspray
  • "It smells nice and has a great hold without being to sticky, this is a great product for everyday wear. " in 1 review
Felicitas A.
I use this product everyday (mostly because it smells amazing!) It helps more with fly aways and isn't sticky. Overall, great hairspray and would recommend to anyone.
I used to love this product and have used it for at least 20 years.  Over the years I've never had a problem and have always stored my aerosol bottles upside down as recommended.  Lately, I've had my last 2 bottles fizzle out with half of the bottle left.  I'll be switching brands for sure!!!
Jessica A.
Beauty Junkie Expert
Hands down the best hairspray I've ever used. Smells great and I don't have to use a lot to keep my hair in place ALL day. Especially awesome to tame "Southern Summer" hair.
Sandra O.
Two Rivers, WI
I enjoyed this hairspray a few times until it would not spray anymore. The nozzle was not plugged with hairspray, which I immediately checked. The can would just not spray. So I bought a good product and unfortunately I did not keep the receipt which is why I could not return it for a new one. I just thought that a good product would work.
Maddie M.
Beauty Junkie Expert
Love this hairspray! Has a nice smell to it and it's light weight. No matter how much I put on, my hair never hardens. It does seem to wear off through the day, but just makes for less tangles later. Found that my local grocery store sells this, and actually bought a can yesterday with an in-store $1 coupon!
Shantay G.
Reno , NV
Rusk makes great products and their hairspray is no exception. The hair spray is super strong and long lasting. Once you spray your hair it's not going anywhere! L
Samantha B.
Harding, PA
Beauty Junkie Expert
This was a best seller when I worked at a beauty supply store. It holds your style without your hair feeling crunchy or like plastic. It also has a nice smell which is always important.
Jordan A.
Columbia, MO
This is one of my all time favorite hair products!!! It smells nice and has a great hold without being to sticky, this is a great product for everyday wear.
Dianna C.
I love rusk products, their hairspray works wonders with my hair. It is not to heavy in my hair and doesn't leave it greasy. I like the result on my blonde thick long hair.
Amanda Y.
Aylesford, NS
I'm a huge fan of Rusk products and that includes this hairspray! It's light but holds great! It's definitely my go to hairspray