BY RUSK #48 in Hair Dryers

Buy now on ULTA
and get 2.5% CASH BACK with
powered by

As incredibly lightweight as the name implies, the Rusk W8Less dryer is a heavyweight performer. Infused with ceramic and tourmaline, and with an Ionic generator emitting millions of negative ions, this dryer delivers ultimate shine while reducing drying time. Offers 3 heat settings and 2 speeds, plus a cool shot button, all housed in a styled cubic print finish.

Krystie M.
Old Forge
Nothing special here. The best quality is that it is light, and relatively quiet. The highest/hottest setting doesn’t get as hot as I’d like or am used to. The highest/strongest setting doesn’t blow as hard as other, much cheaper driers I’ve tried either. That wouldn’t be a problem if the tourmaline helped in any way. It’s supposed to help keep you frizz free. Umm, not me, not with this dryer. I find that it takes me a good 10-15 minutes longer to dry my hair with this dryer vs my Elchim. And my hair looks and feels soooo much better with the Elchim.
Nikki M.
Stafford Springs
I purchased this hair dryer on amazon based on an Instagram user’s recommendation. The price point was super reasonable. I am very happy with the performance of this hair dryer. As suggested by the box, this Rusk dryer is pretty lightweight, and makes blow drying less of a workout for my arms. 😂👍🏻
Cathy H.
Palm beach
Amazingggggg for the price point, it’s such a great profession blow dryer. It’s very light weight so blow drying doesn’t feel like it’s taking forever. Gets very hot !
I’m a hair dresser & these are some tips that live by:
You wanna pick a blow dryer by the wattage so the higher the better
Put a little bit of oil in your hair & blow dry it in it’ll leave you with the silkiest hair Rusk W8less Professional Lightweight Ceramic Tourmaline Hair Dryer
Ashley J.
United States
This blow-dryer is life changing! I thought all blow-dryers were created equal and I could not have been more wrong. This dries all my hair in 15 minutes and makes giving myself or others a perfect blowout easy. If I was rich is buy one for everyone I know with hair.
Amy Z.
This! Guys, I searched and purchased so many dryers for those clients who had massive amounts of hair that I wanted to cut out a lot of drying time with. I finally found this gem and have been using it at home and in the salon for about 5 years now and will NEVER use anything but this one. I even have an extra one stored away in case they ever stop making it! Definitely worth every single penny girls!!
Nicole R.
Philadelphia
I got this product over 2 years ago and it still works effectively to this day! It dries my thick hair relatively quickly and truly is very light to hold. I recommend this for anyone looking for a quality blow dryer.
Ali C.
chicago, il
I bought this a few years ago when my cheap Revlon broke on me. I really like this as it helps me to get a quick blow dry without a lot of frizz. I especially like how this helps with my small baby hairs from postpartum hair loss.
Ruby R.
McAllen, TX
I just bought this hair dryer about 3 months ago after mine conked out. I spent about an hour at Ulta just looking at hair dryers and looking up reviews online - I chose this one and I’m so glad I did! It’s amazing! My hair feels so much softer once it’s dry and it’s cut about 10 minutes off my normal dry time. I recommend!
Stacy G.
sycamore
Love this dryer! If you hate heavy dryers, you will love how light this dryer is! Blowing out hair all day long you need something light but with power, this dryer is it. I have had mine for years and I love it. My arm doesn’t hurt after doing hair all day.
Jillian J.
clawson
This dryer it was nice in the fact that it is very light weight. The only problem with it is that it did not last me a very long time. I think I had it for less than a year
Meagan M.
Berea, KY
Is this a good hair dryer, mine finally burnt out and I'm in search of a new better one?
Tk K.
I'm in search for a new blow dryer. Is this blow dryer really better than any bought from walmart etc ? The price is a lot higher so wondering if it works much better ???
Kelly M.
Ok influenster's I need a new hairdryer desperately and I have thick medium to long hair but my ends are always frizzy and dried out when I blow dry - I want to make sure I get a ceramic hairdryer to keep the frizz down but what are the benefits of this verses another hairdryer? I know this one is a bit steeper price wise so would love to know why this product is #worthit ? Thanks!!!
Dana E.
Stafford, TX
Does this come w/ Dryer extensions? Like, the comb and the flat blower thingy?
Lia D.
Madison, WI
best hairdryer for long, thick hair? currently using Rusk W8less Professional Lightweight Ceramic Tourmaline Hair Dryer, 2000 Watt but it takes around 15-20 minutes to completely dry my hair and I’m hoping to cut that time in half!

back