Rusk W8less Professional Lightweight Ceramic Tourmaline Hair Dryer, 2000 Watt

by Rusk

As incredibly lightweight as the name implies, the Rusk W8Less dryer is a heavyweight performer. Infused with ceramic and tourmaline, and with an Ionic generator emitting millions of negative ions, this dryer delivers ultimate shine while reducing drying time. Offers 3 heat settings and 2 speeds, plus a cool shot button, all housed in a styled cubic print finish.

How does this compare to the rest?
How is this dryer? Also does it come with a diffuser and nozzle attatchment or do u need to buy them seperately?
best hairdryer for long, thick hair? currently using Rusk W8less Professional Lightweight Ceramic Tourmaline Hair Dryer, 2000 Watt but it takes around 15-20 minutes to completely dry my hair and I’m hoping to cut that time in half!
Start your review of Rusk W8less Professional Lightweight Ceramic Tourmaline Hair Dryer, 2000 Watt!
Huntsville, AL
This is my current blow dryer and I’ve had it about two years. I purchased on prime day and replaced my old rusk dryer. I love that it’s a lightweight dryer- makes doing my own hair a lot easier! The heat output is good but not overwhelming and I feel like my dry tile is faster than other brands I’ve used. It’s pricier but worth it!
Summerville SC
I love this dryer so much I bought it twice! I had one for a long time and the cord was damaged (no fault of the dryer!) I tried a different brand for a while but kept missing my W8less, so I bought it again. It’s light, relatively quiet, and dries my thick hair faster than other dryers.
Atascadero, CA
Purchased at: ULTA
This is my go to blow dryer! Lightweight and the tip doesn’t stay hot when you put it away after use! There’s really nothing I can say about this dryer that I would change because to me it’s absolutely everything I needed and the price was totally budget friendly!
Tacoma, WA
I really liked that it was light weight. I was using it everyday so the weight was important. I would have liked if the cord was longer. I am a hairstylist so the length is a big deal. I would recommend it for at home use.
brentwood
I love this product. It dries your hair faster than ever. It has so many different settings which help with how wet your hair is and how much you need it dried. I recommend this to everyone. It is very easy to work with
West Islip , NY
Nice light weight dryer for home use . Dryer my hair well . I’ve bought these before for myself and for gifting .they are a very good dryer at a great price . I will continue to buy these when I need a good dryer
Etters, PA
I got this dryer a few years ago when my other babyliss dryer went out. This is a professional dryer that is lightweight with multi settings! Great tool for both in salon and at home!
California
Rusk W8less Professional Lightweight Ceramic Tourmaline Hair Dryer, 2000 Watt uploaded by Justin L.
I really like this hair dryer. It’s so useful for me and it keeps my hair soft. It works so well, no problems, and it’s powerful but not too powerful where your hair will get ruined.
Greenville
Purchased at: ULTA
Works great for the cost! Not as effective as more pricier models, but I have been satisfied with the product. It is very lightweight, but I would prefer more temperature options. The hot can feel too hot and damaging, while the warm isn’t quite hot enough.
Savannah, GA
This dryer lasts for forever!! It’s so much more quiet than the average dryer & ive always felt like my hair gets dryer much more quickly and I don’t look as much like a poodle when I’m done with it either!
Ask a question to the Influenster community...
Madison, WI