Rusk W8less Professional Lightweight Ceramic Tourmaline Hair Dryer

by Rusk

Rusk w8less 2000 watt is extremely powerful and yet lightweight.

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of Rusk W8less Professional Lightweight Ceramic Tourmaline Hair Dryer!
Nice light weight dryer for home use . Dryer my hair well . I’ve bought these before for myself and for gifting .they are a very good dryer at a great price . I will continue to buy these when I need a good dryer
Dark Blonde / Anti-Aging, Brassiness, Brittleness / Dry, Curly, Chemically Treated
This is true to its name, given how light it actually is. I love how full my hair looks after using this, and my hairdresser even noticed and asked what I was using! No product, just this blow dryer.
Blonde / Color Protection, Damage, Dryness / Normal, Oily, Fine
Garner
This dryer lasts for forever!! It’s so much more quiet than the average dryer & ive always felt like my hair gets dryer much more quickly and I don’t look as much like a poodle when I’m done with it either!
Dark Blonde / Color Protection, Damage, Dandruff / Oily, Thick, Color Treated
This is a great hair dryer. I have had mine for over two years and it i still going strong. I have relatively straight hair and this works really well for me. My mom loved my hair dryer so much that she went and bought her own. Mine came with two attachments: a nozzle for directed airflow and a diffuser. I love using the nozzle to straighten my hair while I dry. Highly recommend.
Blonde / Brittleness, Curls, Damage / Straight, Curly, Fine
Winnipeg , MB
Amazing! I bought this for seriously $40 at cosmoprof and it’s the best thing I’ve ever used! As a hairstylist my arms are in the air ALL DAY and having heavy tools takes a toll on you. This dryer is fantastic! It’s super light and super powerful. Honestly get this!
Platinum / Anti-Aging, Brittleness, Color Protection / Dry, Normal, Oily
Walton, KY
I got this dryer AFTER my heavier version of Rusk's dryer bombed out.  This hairdryer dries hair quickly and is SO much lighter than my old Rusk dryer (It's black).  I don't like where they put the controls.  I turn it off by accident all of the time.
Blonde / Anti-Aging, Color Protection, Damage / Normal, Wavy, Fine
Hyde Park, MA
I have an obscene amount of hair and it really likes to keep hold of water. So upon finding this gem and feeling how light it is, I stopped air drying and now have the patience to actually blow dry my hairs.
Dark Blonde / Damage, Dryness, Frizz / Wavy, Thick, Color Treated
Beloit
Great hairdryer. Lightweight. Dries hair quickly. Very affordable. Two Different heat settings and cold shot to set style. Would like a feature for cord to swivel 360. Satisfied with this purchase. Great as is to get the job done.
Birmingham, AL
Love this hair dryer- definitely worth the money! I use this everyday on my hair. It doesn't produce as much frizz as others I've used and doesn't feel my hair leaving "fried". I've had this for 2 years and it still works like new!
Light Brown / Color Protection, Dryness, Frizz / Normal, Wavy, Color Treated