BY RUSK

Rusk® Designer Collection Extra strong, internal hold on any hair type.  Rusk W8less Plus Extra Strong Hold Shaping and Control Hairspray is a versatile design tool which provides texture, natural shine and long-lasting, touchable support.  It contains Thermaplex™, a unique combination of ingredients that activates with the heat of a blow-dryer to provide shine, control and condition from the inside out. ; Sold exclusively in professional salons.  Final product not tested on animals. Additional Product Information: We are not associated or affiliated with RUSK and are not a licensed retailer of RUSK.  RUSK guarantees this product only when sold through authorized retailers, and cannot guarantee the authenticity of any product sold by an unauthorized retailer.  We cannot guarantee that this product is covered by any manufacturer s warranties or e see more...

Anna S.
Anna S.
Bayside, WI
It smells disgusting. I don't suggest buying this. -.- and it made my hair sticky.
Alex S.
Alex S.
Phoenix, AZ
I can't count how many #empties I've achieved on this hairspray. The spray is very fine and does not make my long hair crunchy. It is still brushable and soft but will hold a curl. The smell of this Rusk hairspray is amazing!! It smells like CK1 and reminds me of middle school. Yikes. I'm old.
I like to try other brands but always come back to this one. It's tried and true!