Rusk W8less Plus Hairspray uploaded by Cristalle G.Rusk W8less Plus Hairspray uploaded by Erika M.

BY RUSK

Shaping & Control Hairspray. Designer Collection. Extra Strong, Internal Hold on any Hair Type Rusk W8less Plus Extra Strong Hold Shaping & Control Hairspray is a versatile design tool which provides texture, natural shine & long-lasting, touchable support.  It contains Thermplex™, a unique combination of ingredients that activates with the heat of a blow-dryer to provide shine, control  & condition from the inside out. Final Product Not Tested on Animals. . see more...

Buy on Walgreens*
  • "This is a really good hairspray; it keeps your hair looking natural and not rock hard." in 3 reviews
  • "It really does the trick and smells really really great" in 3 reviews
  • "I also use it at a texturizing spray on the days I scrunch my hair and it holds my waves in place without making them feel crunchy." in 2 reviews
  • "It also smells really good that is always a plus" in 2 reviews
  • "It holds great AND keeps a natural look, and is very light weight too." in 1 review
Sara N.
This is the BEST hairspray ever! Smells so good and gives you great hold without leaving your hair stiff or sticky. I have very fine and straight hair and this product is fantastic - helps me hold a curl or tame flyaways!
Taylor P.
Oh haaiill yes.  I got this hairspray from a friend in a travel size, and it was amazing.  I have really long, really thick hair so doing anything but wear it straight makes it extra difficult to style.  This is one of the only hairsprays I've found that really holds, but doesn't make my hair feel sticky or stiff.
Malin U.
Allentown, PA
It's light, weightless, and long lasting. You don't need to spray a lot on your hair. Doesn't leave my hair sticky at all. Doesn't leave it too dry either. Great product for people who aren't big on hard hairspray
Erika M.
I am obsessed with this hair spray ! It smells nice, and does not leave your hair feeling crunchy or sticky like most hair sprays. It gives a nice flexible hold that you can run a brush through. LOVE this product !
Meg M.
With Spring coming and the heat coming with, taming my curly hair can be a task. This hairspray allows me to always keep the fresh look I get when I get ready, and protect it from het frizz. Best hairspray I have ever used, and will be my number one for life!
Laura A.
Toms River, NJ
This is my favorite hairspray! It is very strong hold; even on a windy day, your style will stay put. I also use it at a texturizing spray on the days I scrunch my hair and it holds my waves in place without making them feel crunchy. It is definitely worth the money.
Brittany R.
Love this hair spray it doesn't weigh down your hair and it holds all night! Depending on where you purchase this product the price is adorable try tjmax. My hair doesn't feel stiff compared to other hair sprays
Joan A.
Reno, NV
The main reason I love this hairspray is that it smells amazing! It does a great job of holding my hair without being crunchy or stiff during the day. It is light and easy to spray exactly where I need it.
Jaclyn K.
This is one of my favorite hair sprays! I have really long, thick hair, which I usually curl with an iron. This hairspray actually helps hold my hair AND doesn't leave it crunchy!
Aerial L.
I model for rusk and they gave me a bag of stuff and this was my favorite! I love curling my hair or putting it to the side sometimes and this hairspray gets my hair through the day!
Nicole R.
What stores can we purchase this product? I tried it at a friends place and love it