Rusk W8less Hairspray

by Rusk

Designer Collection Strong Internal Hold for any Hair Type Rusk W8less Strong Hold Shaping and Control Hairspray is a versatile design tool that provides texture, natural shine and long-lasting, touchable support.  It contains Thermaplex™, a unique combination of ingredients that activates with the heat of a blow-dryer to provide shine, control and condition from the inside out. Final Product Not Tested on Animals. .

Why are all these cans jammimg???? The can is full...... just used it twice..... now nothing comes out!!! This is happening with almost every can now!!! I've used this since it came out!!
Start your review of Rusk W8less Hairspray!
Melinda E.
Walloon Lake, MI
Rusk W8less Hairspray uploaded by Melinda E.
I have purchased hair products, including hair spray, from Rusk before and really liked them. I purchased the W8less hairspray because the product I typically purchase was not available. I also chose the extra strong hold version of this hair spray because I have found in the past that my hair needs a product with more staying power. First thing I noticed about this spray is the smell. Granted it is hairspray and most of the products out there smell very similar, however the other Rusk sprays I have used before have an added perfume scent to them. This one smells like cheap hairspray. Anyone who has lived through hairstyles of the 80s and early 90s knows that smell. That giant can of Aqua Net which cost maybe $1 smell. For the price I paid for this spray I was expecting it to be of the same quality I had experienced before from the Rusk brand, but it was not. I did get the Extra Strong Hold and have noticed that unless I use an obscene amount of product my hair doesn't stay locked in for very long. The weightless (w8less) formula seems to be very sticky and takes a while to dry.
Deborah C.
Austin, TX
Rusk W8less Hairspray uploaded by Deborah C.
Purchased at: ULTA
Really love this product. I’m new to using it. It comes out in a lovely fine mist that is great for fine hair. Have been using the Kenra volume spray number 25 and absolutely hated how the nozzle of the sprayer became so caked with gunk and it stopped working.. This is lighter hold than Kenra but it does just as good of a job and keeping my hairstyle in place all day. Also quite a bit cheaper than the Kenra hairspray. Only issue is it smells not bad , but not great either.
Gloria R.
Orlando, FL
Rusk W8less Hairspray uploaded by Gloria R.
Rusk W8less Hairspray uploaded by Gloria R.
Use this extra strong hold hairspray to keep my curls intact, they actually lasted me for a whole night. Best of all, it's not sticky and my hair isn't messed up after styling. This product gives you texture, shine and a hold that looks great. natural.I think it is ideal for any hair type.I definitely recommend it. Rusk W8less Plus Hairspray
Meghan D.
White Hall, MD
Rusk W8less Hairspray uploaded by Meghan D.
Let me just tell you I will never use another hairspray again. I buy these 2 at a time. It’s very lightweight and my hair keeps it’s curls all day long.
Nicole T.
Jersey City, NJ
Rusk W8less Hairspray uploaded by Nicole T.
Purchased at: ULTA
Awesome rusk hairspray. I’ve been using for decades, I love everything Rusk makes, but this hairspray is awesome and does not weight hair down Rusk W8less Hairspray
Jessica L.
Hollister, CA
Rusk W8less Hairspray uploaded by Jessica L.
Smells really nice and last really long doesn’t make my hair feel crunchy which is good and actually helps with next day hair I have to say it held up well I bought the little one I think I will buy the big one soon Rusk W8less Hairspray
Jen B.
Barrington, NH
Purchased at: ULTA
My absolute FAVORITE hairspray! Doesn’t leave your hair as and crunchy, but tames fly aways and keeps the hair in place. So so good.
Tommi M.
Iowa City
This is my absolute favorite hairspray. It holds my curls when nothing else will since I have thin straight hair. The smell isn’t bad but it could be better. It lasts a super long time so it’s worth the price. It holds my hair in place all night without it being completely stiff.
Jay A.
Springville, IN
Not a big hairspray girl but this is literally the only spray you’ll ever find at my house. I love that it feels like you aren’t wearing any product at all but keeps your locks laying how you want them to. It also smells really nice not overpowering and alcohol’y like standard hairsprays. Try it, you’ll love it!
Tiffany S.
Middleton, NH
2,151 reviews
Sis rusk hair spray works really well. It's definitely wait list, you can barely tell it's there. It leaves a soft texture on your hair, and not too crunchy. The only reason I didn't give it five stars, is because the smell is a bit strong. It's a little overpowering in the air.if you're very sensitive to smells, then this might not be for you. It has a traditional hairspray like smell. I like mine to be a little bit softer smelling.