BeautyHairHair Styling ToolsRusk
W8less Ceramic & Tourmaline 2000 Watt Hair Dryer

Rusk W8less Ceramic & Tourmaline 2000 Watt Hair Dryer

by Rusk

"RUSK® ceramic and tourmaline 2000 watt dryer is a light weight eronomiclly designed ceramic and tourmaline dryer, with extreme power. Key Benefits: The far-infrared rays penetrate the outer cuticle of the hair, drying it from the inside out. Usage Tips: After shampooing and conditioning hair, towel-dry to remove excess moisture and part into sections."

How does this compare to the rest?
How is this dryer? Also does it come with a diffuser and nozzle attatchment or do u need to buy them seperately?
best hairdryer for long, thick hair? currently using [product:rusk-w8less-professional-lightweight-ceramic-tourmaline-hair-dryer-2000-watt] but it takes around 15-20 minutes to completely dry my hair and I’m hoping to cut that time in half!
Start your review of Rusk W8less Ceramic & Tourmaline 2000 Watt Hair Dryer!
Nada A.
This is an absolute amazing app it is amazing and it smells nice I love the look of it and the skin care I love it
Eleesha N.
Sylacauga, AL
This dryer works great. It weighs barely anything. It has 3 heat settings and 2 speed settings. Price point is good for a salon quality hair dryer.
Dhwani S.
I can definitely say this dryer helps me get my hair well set!I love it for what it is...and I find its quality different from others
Olivia S.
This hair dryer is light and easy to maneuver and gets VERY hot. I can straighten and dry my wet shoulder length hair in about 10 minutes. Only issue I had was that the first one I had , the motor blew up in the first month. I reached out to rusk and they replaced it and my new one has worked great with no issues so far.
Rebecca D.
Lafayette, LA
Rusk W8less Ceramic & Tourmaline 2000 Watt Hair Dryer uploaded by Rebecca D.
I've tried all types of ways to decrease frizz since I am southern and the humidity level is outrageous. This hair dryer may cost you more being that it's a professional one, but worth every dollar. It's so light and does help reduce my frizz by a lot.
Dani D.
Seattle, WA
I have curly thick Caribbean hair down almost to my waist and this hair dryer allows me to create a beautiful blow out in under an hour. I bought it at Ulta for $100 and it's pricey but the best investment ever. My morning routine will never be the same and I've easily made the $100 back in savings from no longer having to go to the salon for bi weekly blow outs!!!
Kristen  B.
Pittsburgh, PA
1,185 reviews
Rusk W8less Ceramic & Tourmaline 2000 Watt Hair Dryer uploaded by Kristen  B.
Purchased at: ULTA
I picked this on a whim because it was a better brand. #It has lasted me years. There is a little circular screen that removes easily to clean. It has power and three different settings so it dries your hair fast. The ion component makes your hair smooth. I definitely would recommend others it works!Rusk W8less Ceramic & Tourmaline 2000 Watt Hair Dryer
Sara N.
This is the best blow dryer I have tried! Originally I was using a different brand and then mine broke and I loved it so I had to find a new one at an affordable price. When I found the Rusk I figured I would give it a try. At first I didn't think it was drying my hair or working well because it isn't loud at all! I have frizzy, thick curly hair and this dries my hair in 30 minutes tops which is half of the time it used to take. It minimizes frizz and you get beautiful shiny and smooth hair. I 100% recommend this blow dryer I love everything about it!
Shafia Q.
Hamilton, NJ
Great hair dyer! I love to use this every morning! You can purchase this for a good price and it will last you a long time.
Erryn R.
Cumming, GA
Purchased at: ULTA
I have owned a lot of hair dryers and this one is hands down the best. It’s not the cheapest but if it died I wouldn’t hesitate to buy the same one again.
Ask a question to the Influenster community...
Lia D.
Denver, CO
il y a 3 ans
best hairdryer for long, thick hair? currently using Rusk W8less Ceramic & Tourmaline 2000 Watt Hair Dryer but it takes around 15-20 minutes to completely dry my hair and I’m hoping to cut that time in half!
C G. il y a 2 ans