BY RUSK

Nadia P.
At first I was skeptical to try this shampoo because many shampoos tend to dry my scalp out but, I grew to like this shampoo ,it's not a bad shampoo actually it does what it says on the label it's not drying. I think this shampoo is worth a shot.. (:
Emily Y.
I love the way this shampoo makes my hair smell and feel I will definitely be buying more when I run out of you have damaged hair try this out
Bianca V.
The scent was amazing! My hair smelled so great afterwards! My hair was smooth and silky after just one applications
Brooke H.
Bluefield, VA
This has an awesome smell and is totally good! It is good and keeps my hair refreshed and feeling good.
Dee J.
This smells very very very good and its very cleansing and smoothing ... lovely product
Erica S.
St Clr Shores, MI
Great lather and this has the best smell you could ever image smells delicious
Marilyn L.
Sainte, QC
À dieu les cheveux secs et fous. Ce produit fait de la pure magie à mes cheveux. Comparativement aux autres marques, il a un effet longue durée
Dani R.
This shampoo is the best!!!! I'm totally in love with💜💜💜💜 smells so great and the texture is really soft!