Rusk Thickr Thickening Myst

by Rusk

Maximum Thickness And Volume For Fine Or Thin Hair Rusk Thickr Thickening Myst with Thermplex Plus™ gives fine, limp hair incredible body, volume and texture. For Details Call 1-800-USE-RUSK Made In USA Additional Product Information: We are not associated or affiliated with Rusk and are not a licensed retailer of Rusk. Rusk guarantees this product only when sold through authorized retailers, and cannot guarantee the authenticity of any product sold by an unauthorized retailer. We cannot guarantee that this product is covered by any manufacturer s warranties or eligible for any manufacturer s rebate. If the UPC codes or other tracing codes are missing from any product container of a Rusk product, please retain your purchase receipt to assist in the tracing of that product in the unlikely event it is defective.

Right now I use bumble and bumble thickening spray and I'm looking for a cheaper alternative. Would RUSK be something that I should think about purchasing for a thickening spray?
Start your review of Rusk Thickr Thickening Myst!
Amanda M.
I have a LOT of hair, but it’s fine. This product gives great body to my hair and helps it from looking super flat because it’s so heavy.
Stephanie O.
This mist is an absolute must have for someone like me with fine but thick hair! The mist is very fine and smells great. I use this from root to tip to help lock in some major volume without the feeling of tons of product in my hair. I have gone through so many bottles of this and can tell a difference if I skip this step!
Hana L.
Yucca Valley, CA
This spray gives a nice finishing to my hair and it does not feeling incredibly crispy.
Stephanie T.
Wilmerding, PA
Purchased at: ULTA
One would think thickr will give you thicker hair than thick, but no!!!! Thickr does nothing for my hair. I recommend getting thick instead. I’m returning thickr.
Molly J.
Saint Peter, MN
I actually bought this at TJMaxx on a whim and am so glad I did! Reminds me of the Bumble and Bumble thickening spray. Great price, but I think it’s being discontinued.
Rebecca G.
Rexburg, ID
Purchased at: TJ Maxx
this product just made my hair stiff as if it were hairspray when i would use a very minimal amount. it also wouldn’t allow me to style my hair very well. not worth it.
Bernadette K.
My fine straight hair finally found volume. No stickiness. Fantastic product. Highly recommend it.
Gina V.
Tampa , FL
Started using this to my hair routine before styling because I have very fine hair. Rusk certainly helped add texture and body to my hair.
greer C.
Even though I have thick hair, I was still interested in this product for the volume that it promised (I have a lot of hair but it is flat). It delivered! I spray this in my hair when it is damp and then I usually let it air dry, then after it dries it gets so voluminous! And best of all, it doesn't feel like there is anything in my hair. I hate the feeling of product in my hair and this manages to make my hair much bigger without feeling hard or goopy. I'd definitely recommend it!
Kay H.
Kensington, MD
This product definitely works to add texture to my hair.  If I spray it on dry hair it will add volume.  I use it sparingly so my hair doesn't get too waxy feeling.  It is a fair price for the product and you can find it at stores like TJMaxx for discount.  This product works particularly well if you use it before blowdrying.