BY RUSK

Thickr Shampoo - A unique blend of surfactants, pH adjusters and nutrients, Rusk Thickr Thickening Shampoo gently cleanses the hair with a rich foam, leaving it shiny, soft and manageable. This specially formulated thickening shampoo plumps up the cuticle to increase strength, lift and texture. - Thickr Shampoo see more...

• Does it make your hair thicker at the roots?1 Answers
  • Does this product really work?1 Answers
  • Este produto ajuda a tratar e condicionar o meu cabelo . ...1 Answers
Eboni M.
Great product for men and women! Thus shampoo makes the hair appear full but not tangled. Smells pretty clean and doesn't leave buildup for short or fine hair textures.
Julia S.
This product is ok but i have used better, the smell isnt very nice but it does the job. I prefer the orange bottle over this one for sure. The styling products are great!
Sasha P.
Saint George, UT
I love the Rusk hair care line! It's not heavy and smells amazing. A little definitely goes a long way for me! It's a little pricier but definitely worth it.
Irene R.
Anaheim, CA
1,439 reviews
I really like this rap dance I think it's a great product I really like how it on my hair and I think it's a great product to try
Sarah G.
Gilbert, AZ
Hubby uses this shampoo and swears by it. Says it truly helps to thicken parts of his hair that have been slowing thinning away.
Ashlee J.
Moss Point, MS
I have very thin hair and this has help to thicken it up by a lot. It smells amazing too and it’s not expensive at all
Becca H.
Love this product highly recommend it to anyone who wants to try it out and decide for yourself give it a 5 out of 5
Brooke B.
Bought at ulta love this shampoo I think it was about $20 but makes my hair feel healthier than Walmart shampoo
Amber B.
Lakewood, OH
This shampoo is really good! I have a dry scalp and it makes my hair feel shiny and refreshed
Stephanie P.
This product helps clean and condition my fine hair. I really like it so far.
Stacy W.
Hazlehurst, GA
Does this product really work?
Ana J.
Glen Ellyn , IL
Does it make your hair thicker at the roots?
ROH M.
Brasil
Este produto ajuda a tratar e condicionar o meu cabelo . Eu realmente amo muito.