BY RUSK

Instant Internal Body for Fine or Limp Hair Thick is a light spray that gives fine, limp or lazy hair incredible body, volume and texture.  Contains Thermplex™, a unique ingredient that activates with the heat of a blow-dryer to boost body and volume from the inside out. Final Product Not Tested on Animals. . see more...

• I'm very interested in this product! Can I use it on my fine dark h...1 Answers
Colleen B.
Colleen B.
This stuff is a godsend for my fine hair!! I've tried sea salt spray, a million mousses, powder play, loading on the dry shampoo, teasing and then hairspray, you name it. Nothing holds a candle to this texturizing spray!! It smells nice, not overpowering at all, and keeps my hair looking full and beautiful all day!! Thank you Rusk!
Callie B.
Callie B.
Camas, WA
Beauty Junkie Expert
This is great stuff it works so well on my fine hair to add texture and volume. I wish it was a bit cheaper but the bottle does last a really long time. Plus if you can find it at TJMaxx it's a steal. The smell is pleasant so you don't stink. This is overall a really great product. My hair is so fine and flat it's a wonderful thing to find products that work for my hair.
Melissa A.
Melissa A.
This product is a little bit heavier in consistency then I expected I've tried the nioxin hair thickener spray I would prefer that one over this one although it does the job I feel like it leaves my hair a little bit greasy
Karen W.
Karen W.
Louisville, KY
Beauty Junkie Expert
Awesome volumizer that doesn't leave hair crunchy or hard, still pliable with lots of extra body. Just spray all over before you blow dry & it gives your hair soo much extra oomph.
Maggie S.
Maggie S.
Munster, IN
Love this product! My hair is normally so thin, but with this product feels nice and full!
nathalia gabriela s.
nathalia gabriela s.
Beauty Junkie Expert
eu  ja ouvir falar desse produto porem ainda eu nunca usei mas estou disponivel a testar e quem me conhece sabe que tudo que testo e se for bom eu gravo videos pras meninas e tambem super recomendoo e é um sucesso na certa amo receber produtos e o melhor ainda é testar e depois contar a experiencia
Kelli A.
Kelli A.
Beauty Junkie Expert
I'm very interested in this product! Can I use it on my fine dark hair? I tend to get greasy with every product