Rusk Thick Body and Texture Amplifier 6.0 oz uploaded by Ashley B.Rusk Thick Body and Texture Amplifier 6.0 oz uploaded by Caroline R.
2 colors available

BY RUSK

Instant internal body for fine or limp hair.   Rust Thick is a light spray that gives fine, limp or lazy hair incredible body, volume and  texture. Rusk® Designer Collection™ Sold exclusively in professional salons and guaranteed only if purchased at an authorized salon. Final product not tested on animals. ; 800-USE-RUSK/RUSK1.com Additional Product Information: We are not associated or affiliated with Rusk and are not a licensed retailer of Rusk.  Rusk guarantees this product only when sold through authorized retailers, and cannot guarantee the authenticity of any product sold by an unauthorized retailer.  We cannot guarantee that this product is covered by any manufacturer s warranties or eligible for any manufacturer s rebate.  If the UPC codes or other tracing codes are missing from any product container of a Rusk product, p see more...

Lisa M.
Lisa M.
Today was my first day using this (if anything changes I will update my review) I have to say so far so good! I sprayed a decent amount of this on my wet hair and used the blow dryer and I did notice more volume and body than usual. Normally, if I use any products on my hair my hair gets greasy and oily looking but this one didn't do that so I'm really impressed! And you get a good amount of product for the price!
Frances H.
Frances H.
Farmingville, NY
I enjoy using this product on flat, lifeless 2nd day hair after applying dry shampoo. It adds body and volume to my hair without making it feel heavy with product.
LueAnne A.
LueAnne A.
Gallatin, TN
Beauty Junkie Expert
Thick works great! I have thin fine hair. When used with Rusk Sensories Full you'll notice a big difference in the fullness you'll get. I love this product. The only problem is it's pricey. But I think it's worth it.
Rachael B.
Rachael B.
South Bend
Beauty Junkie Expert
I I accidentally discovered this product. It was left in a shopping cart outside of Tjmaxx. I have had it for a few years and i absolutely love this product. It gives my thin hair the either bell big hair that I love.
Kristen K.
Kristen K.
Yuma, AZ
Its rare for me to find a great root lifter or texturizer for my platinum hair that isn't crunchy! The price point is perfect and the payoff is ideal.
Caroline R.
Caroline R.
Hollywood, FL
I have been using this product for about 4 months! Not only does it smell AMAZING but it also give your hair the necessary volume!!
Terri F.
Terri F.
Columbia, SC
I have straight, fine hair and I used this to create a bit of volume. I found the texture and scent of the product unpleasant, and after a blow dry my hair looked as if I hadn't used anything.
Kristen H.
Kristen H.
Mount Hermon, LA
Rusk thick is awesome ! especially if you have thin hair , my mom has a beauty shop and uses rusk products. if you have thin hair this is the product for you
LaLa N.
LaLa N.
Morgan Hill, CA
Beauty Junkie Expert
I was very disappointment in this product, it smelled good but really didn't do anything for me. I have a lot of hair but very thin hair that lies limp without some help. I tend to always use my Bumble and Bumble Thickening Spray but I wanted to give this a try since it was on sale and to see if it would give me the volume I was looking for at a lower cost... nope. Total waste of money.
Sarah B.
Sarah B.
S Lake Tahoe, CA
Beauty Junkie Expert
I have really thin and lifeless hair and this spray truly helps give my locks some life! Don't spray too much or else you'll come out a little knotted but just a bit does a great job