Rusk Thermal Serum 4.2 oz. uploaded by Kayla B.

BY RUSK

Heat Protection Shine Alcohol Free 2 Now With Pure Argan Oil 3 Promotes Thermal Protection Rusk Designer Collection br Promotes instant thermal protection, now with pure argan oil for added smoothness and shine. Helps instantly transform dry, dull, damaged hair into smooth, silky hair with incredible shine. Final product not tested on animals. 1-800-USE-RUSK see more...

• What does this smell like? I am interested in it if it ma...1 Answers
Ashley M.
Mt Pleasant, WI
I got this from my mother in law who is a hair stylist. She uses this for her and her clients. It changes my hair for the better! I can put it on damp hair and let it air dry and it looks amazing or I can put a little on before and after curling or straightening and it looks great. I feel like my hair looks dull without this product.
Carly S.
I bought this for a cheap price at TJMaxx YEARS ago and still have 3/4 of the bottle left. Like Chi Silk, this stuff lasts forever and ever. Keeps my hair soft and helps protect the ends (although I do still have split ends and damaged hair, but that's probably due to that I never cut my hair & I use hot tools daily.. it's inevitable) this is a nice dupe to the Chi Silk Infusion! You use a teeny tiny amount and run it through your wet hair than style as normal. Too much will make your hair oily!
Anamaria R.
Sn Bernrdno, CA
I’m not sure why I did not enjoy this product. I liked the smell. The price was nice too. The size and the packaging is nice too. The problem is it’s way too heavy, very greasy. But I will have to give it another chance and maybe try applying it differently and I’ll have to come back and update my review.
Solange G.
Anaheim, CA
I have really curly hair and I straighten my hair daily. When applying it, it's really thick so I have to be careful and not rub it in all one place. It makes my hair really shiny and I've gotten complements on my hair saying it looks really healthy.
Kalil D.
Clinton, MD
Love this serum! I have very thick natural hair and when I straighten it can be quite a disaster. This serum helps to keep my hair smooth, straight, and less frizzy. Also gives hair a very great shine without being oily or feeling heavy. I usually find this a tj max or ulta.
Ashley T.
Buffalo, NY
This is my beyond favorite hair serum on the market at this time, I use it almost daily! I am mixed and have dry course frizzy hair which I straighten daily. Not only does this protect my strands from becoming more damaged but it also gives enough hydration for my hair to look and feel healthy as well! Perfect balance between light and heavy serum, honestly other serums out there do not help with my friz as well as this does! Love the smell.
Whitney C.
Thomasville, GA
This stuff smells AMAZING! My hair tends to be more on the frizzy side so I try to use this daily. Like some other reviewers mentioned, it can make your hair greasy and sort of clump together if you use to much or if your hair is already dry. I try to spray it on my hair right after I get out of the shower and then blow it dry & it keeps my hair shiny, frizz free & smelling great all the live long day :)
Leticia A.
San jose, CA
I cannot rave more about this product , it is amazing. I heard that products Without alcohol are hard to find for hair So when I found this one I had to try it and I have no regrets. Leaves hair sooo nice and soft , not dry at all, shiny but not in an oily way, I have thin hair and does not weigh my hair down at all, it's a must try gets rid of frizzy hair too I use this everyday when I use heat tools on my hair and it's so nice you'll never use anything else again
Ashley S.
Would recommend this for anyone with dry or coarse hair. This oil gives some moisture to you hair and provides a good level of heat protection. A little goes a long way and if you're not careful, you can really weigh down your hair. I use this when my hair is dry and I am about to flat iron, but I believe you can also use it on wet hair.
Mae U.
Las Vegas
I use it on damp hair after I shower and it really helped to protect my hair from the blow dryer. O have extra fine hair, so it helps to provide texture to it.
Tessa S.
Oswego, NY
What does this smell like? I am interested in it if it makes your hair smell good too.