Rusk Thermal Flat Iron Spray 8.8 oz.

by Rusk

Rusk Thermal Flat Iron Spray is a micro-fine aerosol styling spray designed to be used prior to thermal styling.

How do I return this 8.8 oz can of RUSK THERMAL FLAT IRON SPRAY back to the manufacturer, so they can see how badly the plastic spray is made, to be able to brake so easily and so soon after purchasing it.
I was in the market for a new heat protectant for when I flat iron my hair. I bought this and maybe I'm not using it right, but it feels and acts more like a hairspray in my hair than anything else. Has anyone else had this happen? Do you have any tips to using this product? Thanks in advance!
Start your review of Rusk Thermal Flat Iron Spray 8.8 oz.!
Mary J.
Rusk Thermal Flat Iron Spray 8.8 oz. uploaded by Mary J.
Purchased at: Amazon
This is a really great heat protectant from flat irons or curling irons or whatever you plan to use. I apply to my hair just before I straighten it and it adds the perfect amount of shine to my hair and doesn’t leave any flaky residue. I recommend this thermal flat iron spray!
Dinah P.
Tutor Key, KY
Rusk Thermal Flat Iron Spray 8.8 oz. uploaded by Dinah P.
Purchased at: Walmart
Rusk has some really good hair products. This thermal flat iron spray helps to protect your hair from the heat. The smell is OK. It creates smooth shiny styles with heat protection. The price is reasonable. I am satisfied and would recommend this product to others.
Cara W.
Camden, SC
Rusk Thermal Flat Iron Spray 8.8 oz. uploaded by Cara W.
This isn’t my favorite heat protectant spray but it’s not bad! I just don’t like the smell of it. I think it does help, however with protecting against heat products! I bought this at Marshall’s just to try out.
Savannah S.
Jacksonville, FL
This Rusk Thermal Flat Iron Spray is so so good at protecting my hair! I have noticed the difference it makes because I use a flat iron about 6 days a year. I found it about 4yrs ago and have been hooked ever since. Though I have tried other brands both expensive and from Walmart-nothing works as well. Others either leave my hair feeling weighed down and greasy or they appear to not protect my hair because the end result is more frizz. The ONLY reasons I took off 1 star is because the nozzle consistently gets clogged. I have learned that when I am done using it, to hold it under hot running water for about 15 seconds. I do this every day that I use it and it works! The spray is that GOOD and unique that I am willing to baby it like that! Haha I haven’t found any other thermal protector spray that I like as much. And secondly, if you spray your hair, you’re going to want to go in with your flat iron right away. If you don’t go over it pretty much immediately and the product sits for a couple mins-it gums up your hair as if you sprayed in hairspray. A weird quirk for sure BUT this spray is So Effective! Worth it!
Tyronda C.
Elkins Park, PA
Rusk Thermal Flat Iron Spray 8.8 oz. uploaded by Tyronda C.
Rusk Thermal Flat Iron Spray 8.8 oz. uploaded by Tyronda C.
I ran across Rusk Thermal Flat Iron Spray 8.8 oz. in Marshalls & at TJ Maxx. It cost about $9.99 for the 8oz bottle. I have very fine hair that’s always going threw changes due to low iron/anemia.. I need any protection I can get while straightening my hair with my [product:ion-one-stroke-plus-straightening-iron-1"-ceramic-fast-recovery,-450f-2929] purchased at Sally Beauty Supply. Because my hair is fine I spray the heat protectant around my head so that the mist falls on my hair. I comb threw & it gives my hair shine & has a pleasant scent for a hair spray
Tiffany J.
fussa
Rusk Thermal Flat Iron Spray 8.8 oz. uploaded by Tiffany J.
I can definitely tell a difference in my hair since using! It seems to protect against what little heat damage could occur from the heat freak iron pretty well! Makes my hair look and feel healthier! Definitely will continue to buy!
Nicole M.
Ridgefield, CT
Purchased at: Amazon
I have been super pleased with this heat protectant. Almost feels as if it’s a 3 in one (hear protector, hair spray, and texturizer). I use it before I use my flat iron and it gives it a slight stiffness and sheen. I just spray, iron, and go.
Lacee L.
Baton Rouge, LA
Rusk Thermal Flat Iron Spray 8.8 oz. uploaded by Lacee L.
Purchased at: ULTA
Risk thermal flat iron spray is an excellent heat protectant! The smell is amazing and so is the formula. My only complaint is sometimes the sprayer gets stuck and I can't get it to work, I've watched YouTube videos and asked my hair stylist. I would definitely recommend this to a friend.
Anna M.
Long Beach, CA
Rusk Thermal Flat Iron Spray 8.8 oz. uploaded by Anna M.
I curl my hair using a flat iron (tutorial up on my YouTube if you are wondering how!) and using this spray helps protect my hair from heat damage. I modeled for Rusk during a hair show so these are some of the products I received in my swag bag. Aquage is owned by the same parent company so I was able to try some of their products as well.
A K.
Rockville Ctr, NY
This is my favorite heat protectant ever! I love the continuous spray that evenly coats my hair and makes application much easier than other products with spritz nozzles which usually leave me questioning if every strand is being left protected. It leaves no residue and I can run my hands through my hair after using this and styling, and won’t get that typical stickiness on my hands. Highly highly recommend this! Rusk Thermal Flat Iron Spray 8.8 oz.