Rusk Thermal Flat Iron Spray 8.8 oz. uploaded by Anna M.Rusk Thermal Flat Iron Spray 8.8 oz. uploaded by Ronda L.Rusk Thermal Flat Iron Spray 8.8 oz. uploaded by Holleen D.

BY RUSK

Buy now on ULTA
and get 2.5% CASH BACK with
powered by

Rusk Thermal Flat Iron Spray is a micro-fine aerosol styling spray designed to be used prior to thermal styling. see more...

Buy on ULTA*
Anna M.
Long Beach, CA
I curl my hair using a flat iron (tutorial up on my YouTube if you are wondering how!) and using this spray helps protect my hair from heat damage. I modeled for Rusk during a hair show so these are some of the products I received in my swag bag. Aquage is owned by the same parent company so I was able to try some of their products as well.
Lauren B.
I’m not really sure if I like this product. I didn’t really tell a difference when using it. I bought it at a local tj maxx store so I got it on sale and I have been wanting to try it to protect my hair from getting damaged when using my flat iron. I prob wouldn’t purchase again
Ronda L.
Ft Lauderdale, FL
Not a fan of this product. Left my hair feeling dry and crunchy. I didn't like the steam from the flat iron. I prefer to use oil or silicone products then blow dry or Flat iron. Thus seems to make my hair feel horrible and the need to rewash it and try again not using this
Kirstian S.
My absolute favorite thermal straightening spray. Unlike others I have used before that do not disperse well, it goes on evenly throughout my hair. It does not leave my hair feeling greasy or weighed down. My hair straightens easily with a nice smooth finish. After all this time it is still the best I have used.
Maggie O.
Arlington, VA
I was not a fan of this. It made my hair sticky, and felt very weighed down.  After I straightened my hair, I found that it felt very oily and crinkly, like it had too much hairspray in it.  I was not a fan.
Christina S.
Protecting your hair from styling and heat this is one of our go to products. Use all over hair before styling to keep your hair from becoming dry or damaged. Good cost for great product. And the scent is gorgeous. Give it a try today!
Brittany R.
This product is very weird to me. It feels like hairspray when it goes on. I've never had a thermal spray feel like this. It also has a very strong scent. It is a very large bottle though and was only $8.
Nicole M.
Huntington, WV
It helps me achieve volume when I'm teasing my hair and I really love the results. I only ise it when I'm teasing so I dont know how it works without the teasing part
I WOULD NOT RATE RUSK THERMAL FLAT IRON SPRAY 8.8 OZ.
I USED IT TWICE, AND THE PLASTIC TOP SPLIT, AND NOW I CANT SPRAY FROM IT AT ALL, AND I DIDNT KEEP M Y RECEIPT AND CANT RETURN IT, $12 JUST WASTED :(:(
Emily S.
Grove City, OH
I use this product every time I straighten or curl my hair. I can tell it keeps my hair healthy and shiny despite all the heat I put it through! The only "not great" quality of this product, like others have said, is that it leaves your hair feeling like it has hair spray in it. But... if you brush through it it is perfectly fine and works great. It smells awesome, too! I used another name brand before this and love this one way more!
How do I return this 8.8 oz can of RUSK THERMAL FLAT IRON SPRAY back to the manufacturer, so they can see how badly the plastic spray is made, to be able to brake so easily and so soon after purchasing it.
Katie E.
Blue Earth, MN
I was in the market for a new heat protectant for when I flat iron my hair. I bought this and maybe I'm not using it right, but it feels and acts more like a hairspray in my hair than anything else. Has anyone else had this happen? Do you have any tips to using this product? Thanks in advance!

back