Rusk Thermal Flat Iron Spray uploaded by Gail S.Rusk Thermal Flat Iron Spray uploaded by Holleen D.

BY RUSK

A protective, humidity-resistant styling spray, Rusk Thermal Flat Iron Spray penetrates hair, infusing conditioning and controlling agents like argan oil and Thermplex to seal the cuticle, eliminate frizz, prevent curl reversion, and protect styles from environmental elements. Conditions and protects the hair internally and externally while smoothing and enhancing shine. see more...

Lauren C.
Pineville , LA
This thermal spray has a very weird texture when you spray it on, it makes the hard very hard when you spray it on, it's hard to move around the hair once you get it on. I would say it's good for older ladies with thinner hair who need some texture
Amanda S.
I really like this flat iron spray. Whenever I know I Am going to be outside for a long time this is my go to. Easy to use, just spray a section of hair, brush it through, and then go over with your flat iron. Hair stays as styled even through the high humidity here in Missouri.
Lisa R.
Bronx, NY
I rarely use anything on my hair since it gets oily super fast. This spray works wonders. It makes your hair super shiny and it protects it from the heat but doesn't leave an oily residue.
Alison C.
Coraopolis, PA
Terrible! Overpriced. It goes on like a hair spray, not like any other thermal spray. Don't use this if you have thick hair.
Awesome Rusk Thermal Flat Iron Spray 8.8 oz. is amazing my hair is so hard to tame, with or without heat
Elizabeth N.
Coats, NC
Best best best flat iron spray around. Doesnt make hair greasy. Does not lrave a residue on my flatiron.
jessika d.
Shreveport , LA
Purchased at: ULTA
I bought this looking for a new heat protection spray because I felt like I was doing terrible damage to my hair with my flat iron. The price was reasonable for the amount of product which I liked. My main problem with the Rusk Thermal Flat Iron Spray 8.8 oz. is the residue it leaves on my hair. Instantly my hair feels coarse and gunky (like I never even washed it). I think it does protect my hair, as I have had way less dead ends. With that being said I also changed my shampoo/conditioner out too so that could be the main reason my hair has been healthier. Will not purchase this product again, but will bring finishing out this bottle!
Jennie M.
Although I'm not keen on the scent, this thermal spray is among my top hair care products. It not only protects my hair when using high heated styling tools but it maintains my hairs shine and gives added smoothness. I've noticed my hair is straighter and stays straight longer when using this spray versus other brands or none.
Gail S.
This is awful. It is likely one of the worst products I have ever purchased. I do a lot of heat styling and so a protective spray seemed like a great idea. Boy was I wrong! This stuff made my hair feel stiff. It was like an extra gold hairspray and I couldn't run my flat iron over my hair. I would not recommend this at all.
Lunna O.
San Juan
This heat protectant spray has a very strong and distinctive smell to it, while it does his job and leaves my hair nice and shiny it does leave a bit of residue if you use too much or spray to close.

With this spray just remember, a little goes a long way!

Amazon