RUSK Texture Spray - 1.5 oz. uploaded by Karyn K.

BY RUSK

A great cut is essential to maintaining your hairstyle, but don't number your good hair days to those spent in the salon. Keep it in shape between visits with this finishing spray, which adds of texture and volume without leaving hair stiff. Whether you have a pixie cut or you're sporting long locks, the medium-hold formula will help you make the most of your style. see more...

Mackenzie J.
Beauty Junkie Expert
I am always searching for the best hair products and this is definitely one of them. It is long lasting and does a great job of finishing off my daily hairstyles. I have frizzy and sometimes dry hair and this works wonders on controlling that!
Erica W.
San Antonio , TX
I have thin hair and this stuff helps so much when I curl my hair. It give it texture and makes my hair more workable and manageable. And... it smells awesome! Love, love, love this stuff!
Michelle H.
Baton Rouge, LA
Beauty Junkie Expert
I love using this whenever my hair is super flat or when I use my hair extensions. It helps my hair have a natural volume look.
Karyn K.
New Orleans , LA
Beauty Junkie Expert
I love this #Volumizing #texture #spray. I use this in place of dry shampoo sometimes and it gives my hair great #bounce and nice #fresh scent. It is a little pricey but worth it. I will definitely will repurchase. I highly recommend. #GoGetYouSome