Rusk Super Freak Professional Ceramic Tourmaline Hair Dryer

by Rusk

Rusk super freak with 2000 watt italian a/c motor yields superior airflow and pressure. the super freak is designed for heavy-duty use by salon professionals.

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of Rusk Super Freak Professional Ceramic Tourmaline Hair Dryer!
North Branch, MN
Excellent professional grade blow dryer. I have used this hair dryer for the last two years. It drys my hair fast and leaves my hair with volume and shine. I use this dryer a few times a week. I would buy this again. Purchased this from Ulta.
Las Vegas, NV
I haven’t use this dryer myself but when I was working at CosmoProf a lot of stylist would pick this up for their clients it’s lightweight ceramic and has different speeds and temperatures that make it easy to use at home and still get professional grade quality
Pennsylvania
This is my favorite hair dryer it drys my hair in like 7-10 minutes. (I have long hair ) I like to hold the hair dryer by the Top and brush through it while I blow dry it works really well.
It Is so powerful and great for thick hair. It does blow out fairly fast if you use it a ton of times like me but it's so amazing I just buy it again because it's that worth it to me.
Defiance, OH
I loved this hair dryer when I had it! I dried my long thick hair in record speed. I would use it at least every other day and never had any problems with my hair. I will definitely buy one again. Good value!
Muncie, IN
1,174 reviews
Great dryer. Typically this isn't my first choice but when my first choice isn't around I always use my rusk super freak. It's extremely effective and gets the job done. For me, as a hair stylist, I find that this dryer is 'cheaper' than others but for someone who doesn't buy hair tools for their profession I believe you may think it's a bit pricey. But definitely worth every cent!! Give it a try- you won't regret it!
Brenham, TX
I received this dryer as a birthday gift.  I love the power it puts out as it easily dries my hair, but with the super concentrated nozzle, it also easily tangles my baby fine hair.  I have to take care to only dry with the dryer pointed down and work carefully to avoid tangles.  I have not had this issue with previous dryers, but they had wider nozzles, which I am assuming is the difference.
Spokane Vly, WA
Great dryer! It dries my hair so fast and it is not a monster dryer so it fits in my drawer nicely! It's also not very noisy so my dogs don't freak out as much! I got back this for Christmas and have been loving how my hair turns out after using it.
New Prague, MN
I use this dryer in the salon and have been very happy with it. I use it multiple times each day and it has held up to my constant abuse. It dries hair quickly, isn't too loud and has a decent length chord. It's also pretty lightweight, which is a big de when you're using it as often as I am.

Looking for your answer?