BY RUSK

Type: Hair Styling Tools see more...

Julia D.
Collinsville
I had never heard of Rusk until my friend recommended it. I love this blow dryer. It is definitely faster than any I have owned before. I bought mine at Ulta. It gets VERY hot so you can't leave it on a certain spot on your scalp for too long.
Sarah B.
This was my first higher-end dryer, and wow it's great. I had to get used to the air speed at first, but once i did this dryer was completely amazing for over 3 years until the motor finally died. We'll work the price of under $100.
marilyn l.
1303 Thompsons Stn, TN
I love this dryer. It’s never let me down until a few months ago after using it for over 10 years. The only downside is how heavy it is but honestly, blow drying hair will always be a workout so who cares if that’s the worst part!! It’s dries hair fast!!
Hannah V.
Fort Worth
Worked really well while it did. I had this blowdryer for about a year and loved it, but then one day it all of a sudden stopped working. While I was using it, it gave me really smooth, sleek, long-lasting blowouts.
Ashlee P.
New Baltimore, MI
I am a professional hair stylist. I have used about 4 different blow dryers before finally finding this one! It will forever be my favorite. Using it on clients, it is a great size and weight. It is very powerful and gets very hot which is what I’m always looking for in a blow dryer. I would highly recommend this to anyone!
Zena M.
Dearborn Hts, MI
I have had this blow dryer for about 5 years now and it still works like a charm. It gets extremely hot and the settings are great. I use a big round brush to dry my hair and it usually takes about 10-15 minutes to dry my hair. I would definitely purchase another if it goes bad.
Melanie M.
Pittsburgh, PA
This dryer changed my life. It shaved off at least 10 minutes of drying time. It dries my hair very quickly. It gives a very nice shine to my hair as well. I am very impressed with the quality of the dryer as well. I have had mine now for 4 years and it's done really well. Great quality for the price point. Gives a fast, sleek blow dry.
Grecia O.
Ridgewood , NY
My sis owns this one and works pretty well and quick on her hair. I have tried a few times and liked the result. Will purchase my own ones my current hair dryer is no longer usable. But overall works good
Misti💕 R.
Love this hair dryer. It has hot and cold settings. The power is perfect. Cuts the drying time in half as opposed to my Conair dryer. This is pricey but well worth it.
Stephanie M.
Newark, CA
Someone told me that the reason many women can't achieve a salon look at home is that their personal hair tools don't get hot enough. I invested in this high-end drier. It's the first blowdrier that I've absolutely loved. It dries my hair quickly. I don't have to keep going over the same patch of hair to get it smooth. Money well spent