Rusk Str8 Protective Shampoo 8 oz Shampoo

Rusk Str8 Protective Shampoo is a gentle, daily use hair and scalp cleanser. It is enriched with UVA/UVB sunscreen and a balanced blend of conditioners that protects and conditions the hair where most needed. see more...

Buy on Amazon*
Brittany S.
Really works great when I'm going to style my hair. It lathers really nice and helps keep my hair hydrated I have a dry scalp and works great. It definitely helps keeping my hair straight and would definitely purchase again.
Tammy U.
Flomaton, AL
With naturally curly hair, it's nice to have the Str8 line on hand when you decide to put the heat to your hair and make it straight. These products prep the hair for the intense heat. Hair is noticeably less frizzy. It leaves your hair feeling soft and looking shiny and healthy after you have beat it with the heat!
Lindsey G.
Philadelphia, PA
I LOVE the smell of all Rusk products and this shampoo doesn't disappoint! It's a little more expensive, but it's great quality and worth buying!! Makes hair feel clean and also protects!
Hannah M.
Glenside, PA
I didn't like this shampoo at all! It made my hair greasy. It lathers up nicely and I have a normal scalp and it still made my scalp greasy. It's got an okay scent and it's not long lasting. I'm disappointed.
Cynthia L.
Fort Worth, TX
This is a great shampoo. I have fine hair and it looks great after I use this. I have been shopping with Ruck for over 20 years. Great quality
Kayla C.
My hair smells so good after I use this! It halos protect against heat and damage
Sheneka A.
I have coloured hair and this shampoo works wonders, it has a great lather, gentle yet attacks the dirt, long lasting, magnificent smell . This shampoo is awesome because it is great for all hair types and it leaves u satisfied
Piya A.
Lachine, QC

This product is amazing! it works great and i would highly recommend it to others! it is of great quality and i love it!