Add a Photo

By RUSK
#3465 in Shampoo
Rusk Str8 Protective Shampoo is a gentle, daily use hair and scalp cleanser. It is enriched with UVA/UVB sunscreen and a balanced blend of conditioners that protects and conditions the hair where most needed.
Brittany S.
Brittany S.
May 4, 2017, 12:40 p.m.
Review for: Str8 Thermal Protective Shampoo 8 fl oz
Really works great when I'm going to style my hair. It lathers really nice and helps keep my hair hydrated I have a dry scalp and works great. It definitely helps keeping my hair straight and would definitely purchase again.
Tammy U.
Tammy U.
Flomaton, AL
March 21, 2017, 3:06 a.m.
Review for: Str8 Thermal Protective Shampoo 8 fl oz
With naturally curly hair, it's nice to have the Str8 line on hand when you decide to put the heat to your hair and make it straight. These products prep the hair for the intense heat. Hair is noticeably less frizzy. It leaves your hair feeling soft and looking shiny and healthy after you have beat it with the heat!
Cynthia L.
Cynthia L.
Fort Worth, TX
Jan. 22, 2017, 1:44 a.m.
Review for: Str8 Thermal Protective Shampoo 8 fl oz
This is a great shampoo. I have fine hair and it looks great after I use this. I have been shopping with Ruck for over 20 years. Great quality
Hannah M.
Hannah M.
Glenside, PA
Oct. 27, 2016, 5:10 p.m.
Review for: Str8 Thermal Protective Shampoo 8 fl oz
I didn't like this shampoo at all! It made my hair greasy. It lathers up nicely and I have a normal scalp and it still made my scalp greasy. It's got an okay scent and it's not long lasting. I'm disappointed.
Kayla C.
Kayla C.
Cullman
Dec. 15, 2016, 1:53 p.m.
Review for: Str8 Thermal Protective Shampoo 8 fl oz
My hair smells so good after I use this! It halos protect against heat and damage
Lindsey G.
Lindsey G.
Philadelphia, PA
Dec. 12, 2016, 2:56 p.m.
Review for: Str8 Thermal Protective Shampoo 8 fl oz
I LOVE the smell of all Rusk products and this shampoo doesn't disappoint! It's a little more expensive, but it's great quality and worth buying!! Makes hair feel clean and also protects!
Sheneka A.
Sheneka A.
March 3, 2017, 9:34 p.m.
Review for: Str8 Thermal Protective Shampoo 8 fl oz
I have coloured hair and this shampoo works wonders, it has a great lather, gentle yet attacks the dirt, long lasting, magnificent smell . This shampoo is awesome because it is great for all hair types and it leaves u satisfied