BY RUSK #28 in Anti-Frizz Treatments

Rusk® Designer Collection™ Internally straightens thick, curly, wiry or frizzy hair. Rusk Str8 is a light, greaseless styling lotion that eliminates frizz and temporarily straightens hair. Sold exclusively in professional salons.  Final product not tested on animals. ; 1-800-USE-RUSK or visit RUSK1.com Additional Product Information: We are not associated or affiliated with Rusk and are not a licensed retailer of Rusk.  Rusk guarantees this product only when sold through authorized retailers, and cannot guarantee the authenticity of any product sold by an unauthorized retailer.  We cannot guarantee that this product is covered by any manufacturer s warranties or eligible for any manufacturer s rebate.  If the UPC codes or other tracing codes are missing from any product container of a Rusk product, please retain your purchase recei see more...

• How would you say this product compares to products like Frizz Ease...1 Answers
  • I have very wavy, crazy hair. I have yet to find a product that cal...2 Answers
  • Does this really take the frizz away while moisturizing your hair a...3 Answers
  • "This works great on my curly hair when I straighten it." in 1 review
  • "I have extremely curly hair, and I have tried many straightening cremes." in 1 review
  • "The product smells great and does the job." in 1 review
  • "This is a great product for frizz control." in 1 review
Jennifer K.
Jennifer K.
This product is amazing!! I used it for the first time a few weeks ago and my hair is so smooth now. I've not found anything else on the market before like it!!
Maggie T.
Maggie T.
Pittsford, NY
I have wavy, frizzy hair and this stuff is great when I straighten my hair. If I use too much it will make my hair look a little greasy.
Tanya S.
Tanya S.
Kissimmee, FL
Beauty Junkie Expert
This stuff is AMAZING. I just got it last week for the first time. It's not exactly cheap but it works great. It smells so good. My hair is very curly, very thick, and it did make straightening easier and left my hair with less frizz than other products. It makes my hair insanely soft when I leave it curly. My only hesitation is that it takes work to make my hair straight and this is more of wet type of hair product not an oil so I'm a little hesitant to put it on my hair once its straight, just because I don't want it to start to curl up. But I recommend this, without a doubt.
alejandra M.
alejandra M.
Anthony, NM
Its not greasy, doesn't leave it frizzy or flat. I love that it's smooth on my hair.
Jordana H.
Jordana H.
Silver Spring, MD
I love this product for controlling frizz with my curly hair. I use it to both straighten and to wear curly. Living in a humid area, I couldn't do without this product and have used it for 10+ years.
Paulina S.
Paulina S.
Saskatoon
Beauty Junkie Expert
Helped with frizz a lot. This added softness to my course hair. It didn't take away any of my curl. But it helped with frizz and smoothness
Daima  P.
Daima P.
Weston, WV
Does this really take the frizz away while moisturizing your hair and does it weigh down your hair or make it feel unpleasant ?
Tori L.
Tori L.
Garner, NC
Beauty Junkie Expert
I have very wavy, crazy hair. I have yet to find a product that calms in down when I straighten it. would this help? does it make hair greasy?
Carli L.
Carli L.
Wenatchee, WA
How would you say this product compares to products like Frizz Ease? Is it better? does it mesh well with other hair products like Leave in conditioner?