BY RUSK #28 in Anti-Frizz Treatments

Rusk® Designer Collection™ Internally straightens thick, curly, wiry or frizzy hair. Rusk Str8 is a light, greaseless styling lotion that eliminates frizz and temporarily straightens hair. Sold exclusively in professional salons.  Final product not tested on animals. ; 1-800-USE-RUSK or visit RUSK1.com Additional Product Information: We are not associated or affiliated with Rusk and are not a licensed retailer of Rusk.  Rusk guarantees this product only when sold through authorized retailers, and cannot guarantee the authenticity of any product sold by an unauthorized retailer.  We cannot guarantee that this product is covered by any manufacturer s warranties or eligible for any manufacturer s rebate.  If the UPC codes or other tracing codes are missing from any product container of a Rusk product, please retain your purchase recei see more...

• How would you say this product compares to products like Frizz Ease...1 Answers
  • I have very wavy, crazy hair. I have yet to find a product that cal...2 Answers
  • Does this really take the frizz away while moisturizing your hair a...3 Answers
  • "This works great on my curly hair when I straighten it." in 1 review
  • "I have extremely curly hair, and I have tried many straightening cremes." in 1 review
  • "The product smells great and does the job." in 1 review
  • "This is a great product for frizz control." in 1 review
Lauren L.
Lauren L.
I love this product. a little but goes a long way. it really helps my hair smooth out and makes my curly hair more manageable
Sammie A.
Sammie A.
Mentor, OH
I have naturally frizzy hair. I almost look like a poodle. This product really helped! Thenk you so much!
Jolianna D.
Jolianna D.
Beauty Junkie Expert
I love this stuff I have really frizzy curly hair and this works and makes ur hair soft and silky
Dana L.
Dana L.
Irwin, PA
This works great on my curly hair when I straighten it. It fights the frizz and keeps the static away. It smells good too.
Sarah W.
Sarah W.
Anderson, SC
Beauty Junkie Expert
The product smells great and does the job. I feel like it is a little heavy though leaving your hair kind of crisp
Tori R.
Tori R.
Forest City, NC
This is a great product for frizz control. I have very frizzy, wavy hair prior to straightening and I use this product before drying to control my hair.
Jessica S.
Jessica S.
Pass Chris, MS
I live in South Mississippi and our humidity is ridiculous especially in the summer and this is the only product that keeps the frizz out of my hair when I straighten it!
Emily C.
Emily C.
Bowling Green, KY
LOVE this product. I have extremely curly hair, and I have tried many straightening cremes. This product is by far the best. All of the other products I have tried have been more of a gel consistency that does not make your hair feel soft once you straighten and blow dry. This product does not do that at all. You cannot even tell it is in your hair after styling. Works great!
Jacqueline n.
Jacqueline n.
This is a holy grail for me with my curly hair. I find it on saw all the time at tj Maxx and marshals but if I had to ever pay full price I definitely would.
Blanca J.
Blanca J.
Roswell, GA
My mother has her own hair salon and has been using this product - I decided to try it and all my frizzes were GONE. I live right beside Florida and the humidity is crazy. This is a life saver.
Daima  P.
Daima P.
Weston, WV
Does this really take the frizz away while moisturizing your hair and does it weigh down your hair or make it feel unpleasant ?
Tori L.
Tori L.
Garner, NC
Beauty Junkie Expert
I have very wavy, crazy hair. I have yet to find a product that calms in down when I straighten it. would this help? does it make hair greasy?
Carli L.
Carli L.
Wenatchee, WA
How would you say this product compares to products like Frizz Ease? Is it better? does it mesh well with other hair products like Leave in conditioner?