BY RUSK #27 in Anti-Frizz Treatments

Rusk® Designer Collection™ Internally straightens thick, curly, wiry or frizzy hair. Rusk Str8 is a light, greaseless styling lotion that eliminates frizz and temporarily straightens hair. Sold exclusively in professional salons.  Final product not tested on animals. ; 1-800-USE-RUSK or visit RUSK1.com Additional Product Information: We are not associated or affiliated with Rusk and are not a licensed retailer of Rusk.  Rusk guarantees this product only when sold through authorized retailers, and cannot guarantee the authenticity of any product sold by an unauthorized retailer.  We cannot guarantee that this product is covered by any manufacturer s warranties or eligible for any manufacturer s rebate.  If the UPC codes or other tracing codes are missing from any product container of a Rusk product, please retain your purchase recei see more...

• How would you say this product compares to products like Frizz Ea...1 Answers
  • I have very wavy, crazy hair. I have yet to find a product that c...2 Answers
  • Does this really take the frizz away while moisturizing your hair...3 Answers
  • "This works great on my curly hair when I straighten it." in 1 review
  • "I have extremely curly hair, and I have tried many straightening cremes." in 1 review
  • "The product smells great and does the job." in 1 review
  • "This is a great product for frizz control." in 1 review
Jacqueline n.
This is a holy grail for me with my curly hair. I find it on saw all the time at tj Maxx and marshals but if I had to ever pay full price I definitely would.
Tori R.
Spartanburg, SC
This is a great product for frizz control. I have very frizzy, wavy hair prior to straightening and I use this product before drying to control my hair.
Pamela E.
I used this for many years. I'd apply somewhere between a dime and nickel sized amount before i straightened my hair. It worked pretty well.
Georgiana K.
harlem, GA
Works better than most but I have extremely thick and wavy hair and have to use more than they advise., but over all I liked the outcome.
Maggie T.
Pittsford, NY
I have wavy, frizzy hair and this stuff is great when I straighten my hair. If I use too much it will make my hair look a little greasy.
Chelsea W.
This product draws out the staying power of a thermal straightening. It smooths down my fly aways and makes for amazing blowouts
Maisy G.
Does almost nothing in regards to straightening/taming your waves or curls. Wouldn't recommend this product, not worth the money
Lauren L.
I love this product. a little but goes a long way. it really helps my hair smooth out and makes my curly hair more manageable
Dana L.
Irwin, PA
This works great on my curly hair when I straighten it. It fights the frizz and keeps the static away. It smells good too.
Sarah W.
Anderson, SC
The product smells great and does the job. I feel like it is a little heavy though leaving your hair kind of crisp
Daima  P.
Weston, WV
Does this really take the frizz away while moisturizing your hair and does it weigh down your hair or make it feel unpleasant ?
Tori L.
Garner, NC
I have very wavy, crazy hair. I have yet to find a product that calms in down when I straighten it. would this help? does it make hair greasy?
Carli L.
E Wenatchee, WA
How would you say this product compares to products like Frizz Ease? Is it better? does it mesh well with other hair products like Leave in conditioner?