BY RUSK #27 in Anti-Frizz Treatments

Rusk® Designer Collection™ Internally straightens thick, curly, wiry or frizzy hair. Rusk Str8 is a light, greaseless styling lotion that eliminates frizz and temporarily straightens hair. Sold exclusively in professional salons.  Final product not tested on animals. ; 1-800-USE-RUSK or visit RUSK1.com Additional Product Information: We are not associated or affiliated with Rusk and are not a licensed retailer of Rusk.  Rusk guarantees this product only when sold through authorized retailers, and cannot guarantee the authenticity of any product sold by an unauthorized retailer.  We cannot guarantee that this product is covered by any manufacturer s warranties or eligible for any manufacturer s rebate.  If the UPC codes or other tracing codes are missing from any product container of a Rusk product, please retain your purchase recei see more...

• How would you say this product compares to products like Frizz Ea...1 Answers
  • I have very wavy, crazy hair. I have yet to find a product that c...2 Answers
  • Does this really take the frizz away while moisturizing your hair...3 Answers
  • "This works great on my curly hair when I straighten it." in 1 review
  • "I have extremely curly hair, and I have tried many straightening cremes." in 1 review
  • "The product smells great and does the job." in 1 review
  • "This is a great product for frizz control." in 1 review
Tori R.
Spartanburg, SC
This is a great product for frizz control. I have very frizzy, wavy hair prior to straightening and I use this product before drying to control my hair.
Jordana H.
Silver Spring, MD
I love this product for controlling frizz with my curly hair. I use it to both straighten and to wear curly. Living in a humid area, I couldn't do without this product and have used it for 10+ years.
Jessica S.
Pass Chris, MS
I live in South Mississippi and our humidity is ridiculous especially in the summer and this is the only product that keeps the frizz out of my hair when I straighten it!
Sarah W.
Anderson, SC
The product smells great and does the job. I feel like it is a little heavy though leaving your hair kind of crisp
Dana L.
Irwin, PA
This works great on my curly hair when I straighten it. It fights the frizz and keeps the static away. It smells good too.
Pamela E.
I used this for many years. I'd apply somewhere between a dime and nickel sized amount before i straightened my hair. It worked pretty well.
Lauren L.
I love this product. a little but goes a long way. it really helps my hair smooth out and makes my curly hair more manageable
Sammie A.
Mentor, OH
I have naturally frizzy hair. I almost look like a poodle. This product really helped! Thenk you so much!
Jolianna D.
I love this stuff I have really frizzy curly hair and this works and makes ur hair soft and silky
alejandra M.
Anthony, NM
Its not greasy, doesn't leave it frizzy or flat. I love that it's smooth on my hair.
Daima  P.
Weston, WV
Does this really take the frizz away while moisturizing your hair and does it weigh down your hair or make it feel unpleasant ?
Tori L.
Garner, NC
Beauty Junkie Expert
I have very wavy, crazy hair. I have yet to find a product that calms in down when I straighten it. would this help? does it make hair greasy?
Carli L.
E Wenatchee, WA
How would you say this product compares to products like Frizz Ease? Is it better? does it mesh well with other hair products like Leave in conditioner?