BY RUSK #25 in Anti-Frizz Treatments

Rusk® Designer Collection™ Internally straightens thick, curly, wiry or frizzy hair. Rusk Str8 is a light, greaseless styling lotion that eliminates frizz and temporarily straightens hair. Sold exclusively in professional salons.  Final product not tested on animals. ; 1-800-USE-RUSK or visit RUSK1.com Additional Product Information: We are not associated or affiliated with Rusk and are not a licensed retailer of Rusk.  Rusk guarantees this product only when sold through authorized retailers, and cannot guarantee the authenticity of any product sold by an unauthorized retailer.  We cannot guarantee that this product is covered by any manufacturer s warranties or eligible for any manufacturer s rebate.  If the UPC codes or other tracing codes are missing from any product container of a Rusk product, please retain your purchase recei see more...

• How would you say this product compares to products like Frizz Ea...1 Answers
  • I have very wavy, crazy hair. I have yet to find a product that c...2 Answers
  • Does this really take the frizz away while moisturizing your hair...3 Answers
  • "This works great on my curly hair when I straighten it." in 1 review
  • "I have extremely curly hair, and I have tried many straightening cremes." in 1 review
  • "The product smells great and does the job." in 1 review
  • "This is a great product for frizz control." in 1 review
Kathryn F.
Kathryn F.
Massapequa, NY
Works great when used as instructed. I don't use it all the time because it works better when you apply heat. If not my hair still fizzes. You only need to use a little bit at a time one bottle will last a long time, so I find it worth the investment
Kaylin N.
Kaylin N.
Wilmington, De
Was quite disappointed with this product! It didn't do that well of a job flattening my hair and leaving it frizz-free. It weighed my hair down and I will not be repurchasing!
Katie B.
Katie B.
Stanwood, WA
I bought this for my mother and she really seems to enjoy it. She said she would recommend it
Angela S.
Angela S.
Camarillo, CA
I have been using this product for years! It's fantastic for curly and unruly hair!
Natalie A.
Natalie A.
Northglenn , CO
Beauty Junkie Expert
I was gifted this by my sister and though I don't have Curly hair it does get frizzy sometimes . It definitely helps with the frizz and I put it on the ends of my hair however the formula is a bit thick so it can be easily over-done and make my hair greasy
Chelsea W.
Chelsea W.
Beauty Junkie Expert
This product draws out the staying power of a thermal straightening. It smooths down my fly aways and makes for amazing blowouts
Renee W.
Renee W.
Beauty Junkie Expert
I Love this product! I have wavy hair and it frizzes unless I load it down with gel, hairspray, and mouse. After using this product, I was straight and no frizzing at all. I wish I would have known about this product sooner!
Maisy G.
Maisy G.
Does almost nothing in regards to straightening/taming your waves or curls. Wouldn't recommend this product, not worth the money
Georgiana K.
Georgiana K.
harlem, GA
Works better than most but I have extremely thick and wavy hair and have to use more than they advise., but over all I liked the outcome.
Pamela E.
Pamela E.
I used this for many years. I'd apply somewhere between a dime and nickel sized amount before i straightened my hair. It worked pretty well.
Daima  P.
Daima P.
Weston, WV
Does this really take the frizz away while moisturizing your hair and does it weigh down your hair or make it feel unpleasant ?
Tori L.
Tori L.
Garner, NC
Beauty Junkie Expert
I have very wavy, crazy hair. I have yet to find a product that calms in down when I straighten it. would this help? does it make hair greasy?
Carli L.
Carli L.
E Wenatchee, WA
How would you say this product compares to products like Frizz Ease? Is it better? does it mesh well with other hair products like Leave in conditioner?