BY RUSK #26 in Anti-Frizz Treatments

Rusk® Designer Collection™ Internally straightens thick, curly, wiry or frizzy hair. Rusk Str8 is a light, greaseless styling lotion that eliminates frizz and temporarily straightens hair. Sold exclusively in professional salons.  Final product not tested on animals. ; 1-800-USE-RUSK or visit RUSK1.com Additional Product Information: We are not associated or affiliated with Rusk and are not a licensed retailer of Rusk.  Rusk guarantees this product only when sold through authorized retailers, and cannot guarantee the authenticity of any product sold by an unauthorized retailer.  We cannot guarantee that this product is covered by any manufacturer s warranties or eligible for any manufacturer s rebate.  If the UPC codes or other tracing codes are missing from any product container of a Rusk product, please retain your purchase recei see more...

• How would you say this product compares to products like Frizz Ea...1 Answers
  • I have very wavy, crazy hair. I have yet to find a product that c...2 Answers
  • Does this really take the frizz away while moisturizing your hair...3 Answers
  • "This works great on my curly hair when I straighten it." in 1 review
  • "I have extremely curly hair, and I have tried many straightening cremes." in 1 review
  • "The product smells great and does the job." in 1 review
  • "This is a great product for frizz control." in 1 review
Natalie A.
Northglenn , CO
Beauty Junkie Expert
I was gifted this by my sister and though I don't have Curly hair it does get frizzy sometimes . It definitely helps with the frizz and I put it on the ends of my hair however the formula is a bit thick so it can be easily over-done and make my hair greasy
Maisy G.
Does almost nothing in regards to straightening/taming your waves or curls. Wouldn't recommend this product, not worth the money
Chelsea W.
Beauty Junkie Expert
This product draws out the staying power of a thermal straightening. It smooths down my fly aways and makes for amazing blowouts
Tori R.
Spartanburg, SC
This is a great product for frizz control. I have very frizzy, wavy hair prior to straightening and I use this product before drying to control my hair.
Jessica S.
Pass Chris, MS
I live in South Mississippi and our humidity is ridiculous especially in the summer and this is the only product that keeps the frizz out of my hair when I straighten it!
Dana L.
Irwin, PA
This works great on my curly hair when I straighten it. It fights the frizz and keeps the static away. It smells good too.
Jacqueline n.
This is a holy grail for me with my curly hair. I find it on saw all the time at tj Maxx and marshals but if I had to ever pay full price I definitely would.
Emily C.
Bowling Green, KY
LOVE this product. I have extremely curly hair, and I have tried many straightening cremes. This product is by far the best. All of the other products I have tried have been more of a gel consistency that does not make your hair feel soft once you straighten and blow dry. This product does not do that at all. You cannot even tell it is in your hair after styling. Works great!
Jordana H.
Silver Spring, MD
I love this product for controlling frizz with my curly hair. I use it to both straighten and to wear curly. Living in a humid area, I couldn't do without this product and have used it for 10+ years.
alejandra M.
Anthony, NM
Its not greasy, doesn't leave it frizzy or flat. I love that it's smooth on my hair.
Daima  P.
Weston, WV
Does this really take the frizz away while moisturizing your hair and does it weigh down your hair or make it feel unpleasant ?
Tori L.
Garner, NC
Beauty Junkie Expert
I have very wavy, crazy hair. I have yet to find a product that calms in down when I straighten it. would this help? does it make hair greasy?
Carli L.
E Wenatchee, WA
Beauty Junkie Expert
How would you say this product compares to products like Frizz Ease? Is it better? does it mesh well with other hair products like Leave in conditioner?