BY RUSK

Rusk® Designer Collection™ Internally straightens thick, curly, wiry or frizzy hair. Rusk Str8 is a light, greaseless styling lotion that eliminates frizz and temporarily straightens hair. Sold exclusively in professional salons.  Final product not tested on animals. ; 1-800-USE-RUSK or visit RUSK1.com Additional Product Information: We are not associated or affiliated with Rusk and are not a licensed retailer of Rusk.  Rusk guarantees this product only when sold through authorized retailers, and cannot guarantee the authenticity of any product sold by an unauthorized retailer.  We cannot guarantee that this product is covered by any manufacturer s warranties or eligible for any manufacturer s rebate.  If the UPC codes or other tracing codes are missing from any product container of a Rusk product, please retain your purchase recei see more...

• "This is a great product for frizz control." in 1 review
  • "This works great on my curly hair when I straighten it." in 1 review
  • "The product smells great and does the job." in 1 review
  • "I have extremely curly hair, and I have tried many straightening cremes." in 1 review
Tami W.
So-so. I used this years ago and it worked fine, but other products have come a long way over the years and this doesn’t compare anymore. I recently bought it again to give it another try, remembering past successes, but it did not deliver the level of straightening that I need.
Kathryn O.
seattle, Wa
Overall a nice product. It smells nice and keeps my hair less frizzy. The downsides are that it doesn’t last long for the price, and leaves my hair feeling a bit like straw - not soft. It does make my hair feel healthy, but I will probably try another rusk product in the future
Naidelyn V.
Old Westbury, NY
I received this as a gift from my friend . I like to use this right after i diffuse my hair to take away any frizz or flyaways on my curls. It really helps tame those little hairs that are standing down while giving you some shine .
Natalie A.
Northglenn, CO
I was gifted this by my sister and though I don't have Curly hair it does get frizzy sometimes . It definitely helps with the frizz and I put it on the ends of my hair however the formula is a bit thick so it can be easily over-done and make my hair greasy
Tanya S.
Orlando, FL
This stuff is AMAZING. I just got it last week for the first time. It's not exactly cheap but it works great. It smells so good. My hair is very curly, very thick, and it did make straightening easier and left my hair with less frizz than other products. It makes my hair insanely soft when I leave it curly. My only hesitation is that it takes work to make my hair straight and this is more of wet type of hair product not an oil so I'm a little hesitant to put it on my hair once its straight, just because I don't want it to start to curl up. But I recommend this, without a doubt.
Emily C.
Bowling Green, KY
LOVE this product. I have extremely curly hair, and I have tried many straightening cremes. This product is by far the best. All of the other products I have tried have been more of a gel consistency that does not make your hair feel soft once you straighten and blow dry. This product does not do that at all. You cannot even tell it is in your hair after styling. Works great!
Kaylin N.
Wilmington, De
Was quite disappointed with this product! It didn't do that well of a job flattening my hair and leaving it frizz-free. It weighed my hair down and I will not be repurchasing!
Renee W.
I Love this product! I have wavy hair and it frizzes unless I load it down with gel, hairspray, and mouse. After using this product, I was straight and no frizzing at all. I wish I would have known about this product sooner!
Kathryn F.
Massapequa, NY
Works great when used as instructed. I don't use it all the time because it works better when you apply heat. If not my hair still fizzes. You only need to use a little bit at a time one bottle will last a long time, so I find it worth the investment
Blanca J.
Roswell, GA
My mother has her own hair salon and has been using this product - I decided to try it and all my frizzes were GONE. I live right beside Florida and the humidity is crazy. This is a life saver.
Daima  P.
Weston, WV
Does this really take the frizz away while moisturizing your hair and does it weigh down your hair or make it feel unpleasant ?
Tori L.
Garner, NC
I have very wavy, crazy hair. I have yet to find a product that calms in down when I straighten it. would this help? does it make hair greasy?
Carli L.
E Wenatchee, WA
How would you say this product compares to products like Frizz Ease? Is it better? does it mesh well with other hair products like Leave in conditioner?
Eng L.
جدة, السعودية
Are u using this product??