BY RUSK

(Product received may temporarily differ from image shown due to packaging update. Image and product details will be revised, shortly)Rusk Designer Collection Internally straightens thick, curly, wiry or frizzy hair. Rusk Str8 is a light, greaseless styling lotion that eliminates frizz and temporarily straightens hair. Sold exclusively in professional salons. Final product not tested on animals. Made in USA of US and imported parts. 2011 Rusk see more...

Chantel P.
I love the smell of this product! It also keeps my hair texture really good especially when I decide to use a lot. However my hair is still pretty wavy for how this product should leave it. But as I said, I love the smell and I would probably buy it again.
Sammy G.
crabtree
This product has a great scent and feels very smooth and luxurious when applied to the hair. It keeps my hair from drying out with heat styling and I would recommend for sure.
Lauren G.
Gilmer, TX
I actually don't mind this product if you have resistant hair when you try to style it.