BY RUSK

Eliminates frizz. rusk str8 anti-frizz and anti-curl lotion is a light, greaseless styling lotion that eliminates frizz and temporarily straightens hair. activates with the heat of a blow dryer. blocks the effects of humidity. see more...

Payal S.
Boston, MA
For the salon pricing, I expected a lot more from this product. The anti-frizz part did not work at all for me, but the anti-curl part worked okay. For this price point, there are a lot better options out on the market.
Pamela E.
I used this for many years when I was younger. It works ok, not excellently. It is pretty expensive and kind of hard to find. I also found that the product expired quickly, and became almost unusable.
Paula P.
Pelham, NY
I like Rusk products, and they work well for me. However you need to become used to working with the product to obtain maximum benefit. Once you use it regularly it becomes and invaluable part of your styling regimen.
Tami G.
Columbus, GA
Perfect for my curly hair! I used it the 2-5th days after washing and it keeps my frizz at bay.