Rusk Speed Freak Professional Ceramic Tourmaline Hair Dryer, 2000 Watts uploaded by Angela G.Rusk Speed Freak Professional Ceramic Tourmaline Hair Dryer, 2000 Watts uploaded by Paula L.Rusk Speed Freak Professional Ceramic Tourmaline Hair Dryer, 2000 Watts uploaded by Lyndsey B.

BY RUSK

• Do this blow dryer comes with combed ends ? And is this s...2 Answers
Bonnie W.
Wilmington, DE
This was my first salon brand blow dryer. When I got it I really liked it; then I purchased a Dyson. Unfortunately it doesn't hold a candle to the Dyson. However if you have been using brands like Revlon, con air and such this will be a great improvement.
Odessa T.
I’m a hairstylist and when I was in cosmetology school we got these to use, I like it but the only thing is, it either is burning hot or not hot enough to dry someones hair.
Mindy J.
I used this and didnt like it. Was slow and temp was always cold. I sent it back and received a new one but was the same thing ! So i bought something else I always use a blower for my hair
Terrel C.
NSW
This is an ok hair dryer. It doesn't get very hot. It affordable. It doesn't do well at completely drying the hair because it's not hot. I wouldn't recommend this if u want your hair to completely dry.
Tara F.
Works great but had clips break off the air filter area shortly after warranty period. I feel a less expensive dryer would do the same thing.
Aisha D.
Lakewood, NJ
I have this dryer for 3 years now and just waiting for it to stop working. Two of my coworkers had the same one and their's blew out. It gets extremely hot. It's gives me the results that I like. With the right products and flat iron my clients walk out looking like they got an relaxter.
Bonnie C.
The Rusk Speed Freak Blow Dryer has been a Time saver for me, getting my mid length fine, but plentiful hair dry and smooth in a flash.
It's a heavy duty well made dryer with a very powerful air flow that can be adjusted with 2 settings from high to low. It also has 3 heat settings, which produces very high heat from the infrared ceramic technology, that says it won't damage or rob your hair of it's moisture. With a great cool shot button, that cools in an instant and locks in your style.
On the downside the blow-dryer is quite heavy, which I wouldn't recommend for anyone with hand or wrist problems.
If your looking for a powerful well made dryer, that will cut your drying time in half and give salon blowout results at home then the Speed freak is a great investment.
I also own the Rusk CTC Lite weight dryer and will do a review on that one in another post.
katherine m.
Canada
This dryer lasted me for years. Love the long cord. Dries hair quickly with some frizz. It is a little heavy and bulky, not great for travwl
Drielle B.
Austin, TX
Este secador de cabelo eh bem potente, meu cabelo demora mão para secar mas usando esse produto ele seca mãos rapido
valorie m.
Vernon
This hair dryer works so well and can dry hair in minutes! The only thing is it makes hair look a little dead.
Amelia S.
Barnesville, GA
Do this blow dryer comes with combed ends ? And is this s great investment .

Kohl's