Rusk Speed Freak Professional Ceramic Tourmaline Hair Dryer, 2000 Watts uploaded by Angela G.Rusk Speed Freak Professional Ceramic Tourmaline Hair Dryer, 2000 Watts uploaded by Paula L.Rusk Speed Freak Professional Ceramic Tourmaline Hair Dryer, 2000 Watts uploaded by Lyndsey B.

BY RUSK #77 in Hair Dryers

• Do this blow dryer comes with combed ends ? And is this s...2 Answers
Tristan H.
I love the hurricane wind speed this powerful hairdryer puts out. This thing has cut my drying time in half.
Nicole S.
Roseville, CA
Pricy but I have bought two because they work that great! Only complaint would be that it’s a little heavy
Amábille S.
Ótimo produto, principalmente para se ter em salão de beleza, as clientes amam e se apaixonam assim como eu
Sarah W.
Anderson, SC
I love his dryer. It's super sleek and looks amazing. It dries hair quickly and doesn't leave hair frizzy
Brittney M.
Lafayette
Love this Dyer! Very powerful! Gets super hot, and dries the hair very quickly. Would recommend!
Meagan E.
Works wonders on my thick coarse hair. Cuts down drying time and smooths as it dries..........
Olga K.
Wheeling, IL
Fast and not damaging hair dryer.kerp Hair is silky.
Would recommend to my friends
Paula L.
I have the white colour to this blow dryer this is an expensive purchase running you over $100 but it is well worth the money the quality of this blow dryer is excellent I highly recommend it to those who normally blow dry their hair on a daily basis. There’s a blow dryer dries your hair so quickly and the fact that you can dry your hair quickly also means less damage to your hair.
Blaj L.
Bethaunsen
They are my favourite hair product, it a very lovely company that is why I care about everything they sale and I buy all new things ,they have the best of the best products that is why I choose them everytime! All my friends are loving it!
Made to be perfect!
Amanda👸🏼 L.
Cambridge , ON
This blow dryer is absolutely amazing. It has cut my blow dry time in half and is so great. It has great settings and came with the flow direction nozzle which is great for smoothing the look. I would recommend!
Amelia S.
Barnesville, GA
Do this blow dryer comes with combed ends ? And is this s great investment .

back