Rusk Speed Freak Professional Ceramic Tourmaline Hair Dryer, 2000 Watts uploaded by Angela G.Rusk Speed Freak Professional Ceramic Tourmaline Hair Dryer, 2000 Watts uploaded by Paula L.Rusk Speed Freak Professional Ceramic Tourmaline Hair Dryer, 2000 Watts uploaded by Lyndsey B.

BY RUSK #56 in Hair Dryers

• Do this blow dryer comes with combed ends ? And is this s...2 Answers
Andrea L.
JERSEY CITY
Dries hair pretty fast. I like the amount of heat, it doesn't get too hot. I got mine on sale from Ulta! I bought my mom the same one bc she loved it too :)
Courtney L.
PITTSBURGH, PA
Love this dryer. Legit takes 7 minutes to dry and round brush my hair. Great heat, speed, cord length. It is a little heavy, but the speed makes that okay.
Kaitlin R.
Murphysboro
I’m a stylist and use this dryer all day everyday! It’s by far the best dryer I have used! It’s light but powerful! I swear it drys the hair 10x faster!
Jennifer W.
Charlotte
This dryer is a classic. Great, professional tool for the price point. Hot, fast, reliable. I'm in the industry and I'd buy this dryer over and over.
Brittany P.
I love this blow dryer. It drys my hair so faat an FBI love using this with. Round brush. Ive had mine for about 3 years and still acts brand new.
Emily M.
Savannah
I've had this dryer going on 10 years and it is great gives you 2 temperature options along with high speed or low speed also has cooling but5on
Paige M.
Aliquippa , PA
I can't say enough good things about this hair dryer. I seriously am in love. It doesn't dry out my hair but it does dry my hair really fast.
Jess P.
Jenison, MI
I have been using this dryer for years. My stylist uses it on my hair and I decided to purchase it for my own home use. It really is speedy!
Tara F.
Works great but had clips break off the air filter area shortly after warranty period. I feel a less expensive dryer would do the same thing.
Very good blow dryer. However it was heavy and in my opinion hard to hold. But overall very good blow dryer. I would recommend to a friend.
Amelia S.
Barnesville, GA
Do this blow dryer comes with combed ends ? And is this s great investment .