Rusk Speed Freak Professional Ceramic Tourmaline Hair Dryer, 2000 Watts uploaded by Angela G.Rusk Speed Freak Professional Ceramic Tourmaline Hair Dryer, 2000 Watts uploaded by Paula L.Rusk Speed Freak Professional Ceramic Tourmaline Hair Dryer, 2000 Watts uploaded by Lyndsey B.

BY RUSK #77 in Hair Dryers

• Do this blow dryer comes with combed ends ? And is this s...2 Answers
Nicki H.
Phoenix, AZ
One of my faves! Professional quality, I am a stylist and used this on myself and my clients! I love that it is 2000 Watts, most dryers are only 1875. That means the motor is more powerful and it works great on people with a lot of hair! Has a long cord, is heavy to lift for a lot of people.
Cameron C.
I am on my second dryer and I would never switch. This dryer packs a serious punch and dries my hair in record speed. The only downside is I cannot use the hot setting on high speed because my hair literally seems like it's going to fry off BUT the pros of this dryer far outweigh this...I use on a medium speed on the hot setting. Cannot live without!
Vanessa P.
As a cosmetologist I really looked into a lot of different dryers and this one caught my eye. I've been using and loving it for almost a year now and I'm so happy with my purchase. The dryer itself has a black sleek design and the price was very reasonable
Mia M.
Malvern, PA
This hair dryer is awesome. My hair is fine, but I have a lot of it so drying it usually takes forever. I got this Speed Freak and my world changed. It's big, but very light and it dries quickly like a champ. I'm a really huge fan of this one for sure.
heidi D.
Camp Hill , PA
I love my new hair dryer. My husband got it for me for my birthday. I use it every time I wash my hair. And I’m very excited about it and how fast it works. I was using A dryer from 2000🤦🏻‍♀️. If at some point I need to get A new one I’d buy it again.
Tia M.
Swannanoa, NC
I am a professional hairstylist and this is my baby. The holy grail of blow dryers. The speed is amazing, heat perfect, and not insanely expensive. It work perfect on all hair types, I will buy this dryer a million times over!
Megan F.
Oklahoma City, OK
I have long, thick, dry, coarse hair. I bought this dryer to upgrade from my Revlon dryer. No matter what I use, my hair takes a long time to dry because of the thickness. I do not notice that this dries my hair faster, but I like it.
Olivia G.
Salt Lake Cty, UT
This blow dryer is amazing! It gets my hair dry very fast and keeps it very smooth and silky. I am very satisfied with it. I purchased it at ulta. I am definitely going to recommend this to my friends and family!
Hannah P.
Ocean Gate, NJ
This is a fast powerful dryer that dries my thick hair in record time. I've had this drier for almost 3 years and it still works great! The hottest setting is a little TOO hot so use the middle setting
Melissa J.
Gilbert, AZ
Love my Rusk blowdryer. I️ don’t know why it is better...it just is. I️ hate having to use hotel blow dryers when I’m on a trip. Rusk just has better air output and makes it so much easier to straighten my hair. I️ will only use Rusk
Amelia S.
Barnesville, GA
Do this blow dryer comes with combed ends ? And is this s great investment .

back