Rusk Speed Freak Professional Ceramic Tourmaline Hair Dryer, 2000 Watts uploaded by Angela G.Rusk Speed Freak Professional Ceramic Tourmaline Hair Dryer, 2000 Watts uploaded by Paula L.Rusk Speed Freak Professional Ceramic Tourmaline Hair Dryer, 2000 Watts uploaded by Lyndsey B.

BY RUSK #77 in Hair Dryers

• Do this blow dryer comes with combed ends ? And is this s...2 Answers
Lindsey G.
This dryer is a tank! It's th longest I've ever owned a hairdryer and I don't think it's leaving any time soon. It gets very hot, personally o feel like it would work better for thicker hair vs my fine hair. I have to make extra sure to protect my hair from the heat, but it dries it quickly (7-10 minutes with round brush) and my hair is down to the middle of my back. I give it 4 stars based on the durability of the dryer and ability to speed dry my hair. Although it is very pricey (the most I've ever spent), it's pretty heavy, and I often accidentally turn the settings because when the buttons are so easily moved when drying your hair. That can be frustrating. Overall if you have thicker hair (not fine) it would be great.
Sara M.
Lexington, VA
I purchased this after my T3 Blow Dryer died in and it has been the best blow dryer I have ever purchased. My thick hair dries fast and is shiner than with a regular blow dryer. I have to take this with me when i go places and have to dry my hair because no other dryer compares. I have had mine for 5 years and it is still running strong. Highly recommended. I also have the rusk straightener and i love it.
Savannah G.
Evansville, IN
I have thick wavy hair that usually takes forever to blow dry, but with this one the blow dry time was cut in half! Amazing time saver! And I’ve noticed less frizz and more body in my hair! Definitely worth spending more for this hair dryer when I have saved so much time every day!
Lorna R.
I love this hair dryer it has the best features that I have seen then other dyer products out there. It has the cooling system and the warm and warmer. You can use these different heats depending on how your styling your hair that day. I love options. I might be wanting to curly or straight. The diffuser is great for when you are making your hair curly and need to it to dry in place. The comb is great for combing through your hair then holding the dryer in 1 hand a comb in the other. I would recommend this hair dryer to you. I love so will you.
Michelle P.
I absolutely love this hair dryer! I have the longest, thickest hair and this really gets the job done in no time! It gets super hot when on the highest setting and then blows really hard when I want it too. Its very durable and light so my arm doesnt get sore or anything. I would definitely recommend this hair dryer.
Cristal H.
Georgetown, TX
4 years and counting. My frizzy hair girls will understand that my hairdryer is part of my identity. I bought it on amazon, and works amazing, I cannot even think about another brand. The only reason I gave it 4 stars is because is really heavy. I would loved them to make it lighter Rusk Speed Freak Professional Ceramic Tourmaline Hair Dryer, 2000 Watts
Aurora J.
This is the best hair dryer I have ever owned. My hair is very very long and very very thick, this hair dryer has my hair completely dry in record time!! I don’t have to spend more that about 7 minutes with my arms stretched above my head to get my hair completely dry. Well worth every penny!
Amanda S.
Orlando, FL
I loved this hair dryer, while it lasted.  Unfortunately I dropped it once and it starting smoking, so sadly I had to throw it away.  It dries the hair quickly and it not heavy.  I would buy it again but for the price I do expect it would be a little more durable.
Aisha D.
Lakewood, NJ
I have this dryer for 3 years now and just waiting for it to stop working. Two of my coworkers had the same one and their's blew out. It gets extremely hot. It's gives me the results that I like. With the right products and flat iron my clients walk out looking like they got an relaxter.
Megan M.
milwaukee
This is the BEST hairdryer known to man. I am absolutely in love with it. It is so quick and powerful, but not so powerful that you feel like it’s damaging your hair. Best hairdryer I will ever use, I will never use another one!
Amelia S.
Barnesville, GA
Do this blow dryer comes with combed ends ? And is this s great investment .

back