Lorna R.
I love this hair dryer it has the best features that I have seen then other dyer products out there. It has the cooling system and the warm and warmer. You can use these different heats depending on how your styling your hair that day. I love options. I might be wanting to curly or straight. The diffuser is great for when you are making your hair curly and need to it to dry in place. The comb is great for combing through your hair then holding the dryer in 1 hand a comb in the other. I would recommend this hair dryer to you. I love so will you.