Rusk Speed Freak Professional Ceramic Tourmaline Hair Dryer, 2000 Watts uploaded by Lyndsey B.

BY RUSK #84 in Hair Dryers

Bekah H.
Bekah H.
Franklin, TN
Beauty Junkie Expert
This is the first high end hair dryer I've ever used, and I LOVE it! This hair dyer makes blow outs super easy and it cuts my getting ready time in half. I have very thick hair, so this dryer is perfect for someone who spends way too much time drying their hair and needs a fast way to get ready in the morning.
Zayda P.
Zayda P.
Beauty Junkie Expert
My favorite blow dyer ever! The 2000 watts is what caught my attention. And the brand is a great brand as well. I've had my dryer for over 6 years. It lives up to it's name, speed freak.
Lyndsey B.
Lyndsey B.
Cape Coral, FL
Beauty Junkie Expert
This hair dryer is the best hair dryer I've ever used, and I've tried A LOT. This blow out is on point! I love that it's true it's name and has a high setting aka "speed freak" and also the low speed is great for blowouts. It's lasted me years and I haven't had to repurchase it yet, its definitely worth the money
Jackie B.
Jackie B.
Valparaiso
The power on this blow dryer is fabulous! However, the reason I can't give it a total 5 stars is because it is heavy! And being a hairstylist, having to hold it on and off for 10 hour days really hurts your back! Other than that everything about it is amazing, airflow is great, power is great, and it lasts forever!
Cameron C.
Cameron C.
Beauty Junkie Expert
I am on my second dryer and I would never switch. This dryer packs a serious punch and dries my hair in record speed. The only downside is I cannot use the hot setting on high speed because my hair literally seems like it's going to fry off BUT the pros of this dryer far outweigh this...I use on a medium speed on the hot setting. Cannot live without!
Mia M.
Mia M.
Malvern, PA
Beauty Junkie Expert
This hair dryer is awesome. My hair is fine, but I have a lot of it so drying it usually takes forever. I got this Speed Freak and my world changed. It's big, but very light and it dries quickly like a champ. I'm a really huge fan of this one for sure.
Tia M.
Tia M.
Weaverville , NC
Beauty Junkie Expert
I am a professional hairstylist and this is my baby. The holy grail of blow dryers. The speed is amazing, heat perfect, and not insanely expensive. It work perfect on all hair types, I will buy this dryer a million times over!
Katherine M.
Katherine M.
Beauty Junkie Expert
This is the best and fastest drying hair dryer I have ever tried. I bought it almost 5 years ago and it still works so well! It is very well made and made to last! You will definitely get your money's worth by buying this product!
Olivia G.
Olivia G.
Murray , UT
Beauty Junkie Expert
This blow dryer is amazing! It gets my hair dry very fast and keeps it very smooth and silky. I am very satisfied with it. I purchased it at ulta. I am definitely going to recommend this to my friends and family!
Tara N.
Tara N.
Channahon, IL
I've had mine for almost 2 years now and it's still going strong. I have long (mid back), thick, wavy hair and this dries my hair significantly faster than any other dryer I've ever used. It's a little louder than others I've had, but it's not anything that bothers me.
Amelia S.
Amelia S.
Barnesville, GA
Do this blow dryer comes with combed ends ? And is this s great investment .