Rusk Speed Freak Professional Ceramic Tourmaline Hair Dryer, 2000 Watts uploaded by Lyndsey B.Rusk Speed Freak Professional Ceramic Tourmaline Hair Dryer, 2000 Watts uploaded by Paula L.Rusk Speed Freak Professional Ceramic Tourmaline Hair Dryer, 2000 Watts uploaded by Angela G.

BY RUSK

• Do this blow dryer comes with combed ends ? And is this s great i...1 Answers
Aurora J.
This is the best hair dryer I have ever owned. My hair is very very long and very very thick, this hair dryer has my hair completely dry in record time!! I don’t have to spend more that about 7 minutes with my arms stretched above my head to get my hair completely dry. Well worth every penny!
Aisha D.
Lakewood, NJ
I have this dryer for 3 years now and just waiting for it to stop working. Two of my coworkers had the same one and their's blew out. It gets extremely hot. It's gives me the results that I like. With the right products and flat iron my clients walk out looking like they got an relaxter.
Bonnie M.
Newark, DE
This was my first salon brand blow dryer. When I got it I really liked it; then I purchased a Dyson. Unfortunately it doesn't hold a candle to the Dyson. However if you have been using brands like Revlon, con air and such this will be a great improvement.
Anne T.
richmond
I don’t hate this hair dryer, it works well and dried my hair quickly, BUT it does leave my hair a little frizzy and dried out even with using a heat protectant.
Melissa J.
Gilbert, AZ
Love my Rusk blowdryer. I️ don’t know why it is better...it just is. I️ hate having to use hotel blow dryers when I’m on a trip. Rusk just has better air output and makes it so much easier to straighten my hair. I️ will only use Rusk
Angela G.
Grand Island, NE
As you can tell by my photo my Rusk has been through a lot! Most blow dryers leave my hair fried but this one gives it an amazing smooth and shiny finish. It is very high quality.
Bekah H.
Franklin, TN
This is the first high end hair dryer I've ever used, and I LOVE it! This hair dyer makes blow outs super easy and it cuts my getting ready time in half. I have very thick hair, so this dryer is perfect for someone who spends way too much time drying their hair and needs a fast way to get ready in the morning.
Lyndsey B.
Cape Coral, FL
This hair dryer is the best hair dryer I've ever used, and I've tried A LOT. This blow out is on point! I love that it's true it's name and has a high setting aka "speed freak" and also the low speed is great for blowouts. It's lasted me years and I haven't had to repurchase it yet, its definitely worth the money
Jackie B.
Valparaiso, IN
The power on this blow dryer is fabulous! However, the reason I can't give it a total 5 stars is because it is heavy! And being a hairstylist, having to hold it on and off for 10 hour days really hurts your back! Other than that everything about it is amazing, airflow is great, power is great, and it lasts forever!
Cameron C.
I am on my second dryer and I would never switch. This dryer packs a serious punch and dries my hair in record speed. The only downside is I cannot use the hot setting on high speed because my hair literally seems like it's going to fry off BUT the pros of this dryer far outweigh this...I use on a medium speed on the hot setting. Cannot live without!
Amelia S.
Barnesville, GA
Do this blow dryer comes with combed ends ? And is this s great investment .