Rusk Speed Freak Professional Ceramic Tourmaline Hair Dryer, 2000 Watts uploaded by Angela G.Rusk Speed Freak Professional Ceramic Tourmaline Hair Dryer, 2000 Watts uploaded by Paula L.Rusk Speed Freak Professional Ceramic Tourmaline Hair Dryer, 2000 Watts uploaded by Lyndsey B.

BY RUSK #48 in Hair Dryers

• Do this blow dryer comes with combed ends ? And is this s...2 Answers
Lindsey G.
Clarksville
This dryer is a tank! It's th longest I've ever owned a hairdryer and I don't think it's leaving any time soon. It gets very hot, personally o feel like it would work better for thicker hair vs my fine hair. I have to make extra sure to protect my hair from the heat, but it dries it quickly (7-10 minutes with round brush) and my hair is down to the middle of my back. I give it 4 stars based on the durability of the dryer and ability to speed dry my hair. Although it is very pricey (the most I've ever spent), it's pretty heavy, and I often accidentally turn the settings because when the buttons are so easily moved when drying your hair. That can be frustrating. Overall if you have thicker hair (not fine) it would be great.
Cristal H.
Georgetown, TX
4 years and counting. My frizzy hair girls will understand that my hairdryer is part of my identity. I bought it on amazon, and works amazing, I cannot even think about another brand. The only reason I gave it 4 stars is because is really heavy. I would loved them to make it lighter Rusk Speed Freak Professional Ceramic Tourmaline Hair Dryer, 2000 Watts
Michelle P.
I absolutely love this hair dryer! I have the longest, thickest hair and this really gets the job done in no time! It gets super hot when on the highest setting and then blows really hard when I want it too. Its very durable and light so my arm doesnt get sore or anything. I would definitely recommend this hair dryer.
Savannah G.
Evansville, IN
I have thick wavy hair that usually takes forever to blow dry, but with this one the blow dry time was cut in half! Amazing time saver! And I’ve noticed less frizz and more body in my hair! Definitely worth spending more for this hair dryer when I have saved so much time every day!
Lorna R.
I love this hair dryer it has the best features that I have seen then other dyer products out there. It has the cooling system and the warm and warmer. You can use these different heats depending on how your styling your hair that day. I love options. I might be wanting to curly or straight. The diffuser is great for when you are making your hair curly and need to it to dry in place. The comb is great for combing through your hair then holding the dryer in 1 hand a comb in the other. I would recommend this hair dryer to you. I love so will you.
Gabriella R.
This is the perfect blow dryer for a stylist who is busy and does lots of blowouts. Great for thick hair or long hair! Very hot so be aware of the heat near the scalp. This is a workhorse of a blow dryer and great for the price
Brianna Z.
Love this dryer so much! It is super easy to dry your hair with and I feel like my hair doesn't get damaged from the heat like it does with other hair dryers! It's great !
Nicki H.
Phoenix
One of my faves! Professional quality, I am a stylist and used this on myself and my clients! I love that it is 2000 Watts, most dryers are only 1875. That means the motor is more powerful and it works great on people with a lot of hair! Has a long cord, is heavy to lift for a lot of people.
Aurora J.
This is the best hair dryer I have ever owned. My hair is very very long and very very thick, this hair dryer has my hair completely dry in record time!! I don’t have to spend more that about 7 minutes with my arms stretched above my head to get my hair completely dry. Well worth every penny!
Aisha D.
Lakewood, NJ
I have this dryer for 3 years now and just waiting for it to stop working. Two of my coworkers had the same one and their's blew out. It gets extremely hot. It's gives me the results that I like. With the right products and flat iron my clients walk out looking like they got an relaxter.
Amelia S.
Barnesville, GA
Do this blow dryer comes with combed ends ? And is this s great investment .