BY RUSK

Rusk Smoother Shampoo awakens the senses while thoroughly cleansing and calming defiant, unruly hair. Formulated with passionflower extract and the other emollients to preserve the hair's moisture balance and aloe to soothe and nurture the scalp. see more...

Andie T.
East Rochester
LOVE this product.
When I do shampoo my curls, I use this product because it doesn’t strip the oil out!
Crystal C.
Stoney creek , ON
Hands down, one of the best shampoos I have used. Loved the grapefruit scent.smells great til the next wash. Leaves your hair healthy and clean. Stays soft and helps with frizzy hair. Loved Rusk. They Always have a go to hair product!
Carly J.
I’m personally not a rusk fan. I have used many of their products in the past and i find them to be too heavy on my hair and they also don’t leave my hair feeling soft like other professional products! Now that I’ve used other brands i probably wouldn’t go back to rusk.