Rusk Shining Sheen and Movement Myst , 4 fl oz (118 ml) uploaded by Stephanie B.Rusk Shining Sheen and Movement Myst , 4 fl oz (118 ml) uploaded by Seirria M.

BY RUSK

Rusk Shining Sheen And Movement Myst infuses smooth body sheen. Provides natural-looking luster. Increases movement and softness Additional Product Information: We are not associated or affiliated with Rusk and are not a licensed retailer of Rusk.  Rusk guarantees this product only when sold through authorized retailers, and cannot guarantee the authenticity of any product sold by an unauthorized retailer.  We cannot guarantee that this product is covered by any manufacturer s warranties or eligible for any manufacturer s rebate.  If the UPC codes or other tracing codes are missing from any product container of a Rusk product, please retain your purchase receipt to assist in the tracing of that product. see more...

Stephanie B.
Springfield, GA
This was one of my first higher end hair products and I loved it. It smells amazing. It gives your hair shine and protection. I still like the product but feel myself reaching for other items lately.
Sarah P.
magnolis
Recommend this product! Great for your hair before you blow dry or straighten it! Won't damnage your hair and smells great! Leaves a beautiful shine once done and not an oily finish, wish I could find it in stores more I can only get they my hair dresser
Karol N Raymond N.
Sebring, FL
My favorite product to use in my hair! I like to spray on my hair when I'm using my straightening iron. It makes my hair so soft, silky and shinny. Always get compliments when I use this products! Worth every penny.. I ve been buying this for at least 10 years ( they recently changed the bottle design but same product) and I will keep buying this product. Love it!
Tammy K.
Grosse Pt Frm, MI
I bought this at a discounted price at TJ Maxx. I was happy to find this little gem. I felt that it help to make my hair feel softer and shinier. It was really looking might dull.
Kayla B.
Nampa, ID
Makes your hair greasy! I am not a huge fan of this product. My hair hardly ever gets greasy but as soon as I use this my hairs is extremely greasy and gross!
Seirria M.
Gastonia, NC
Everyone knows of rusk for hair but i give it 3 stars because it's my back up for chi. So it's a really good product but for me the formula is alittle off
Melissa D.
Ragland, AL
Very lightweight. Adds shine to your hair without the weight. Gives it just enough texture to separate your hair without making it heavy.
Valérie H.
Repentigny, Québec
I LOVE it! My hair always looks like I've had a professional hair-do with this product! It makes my hair look so shiny and healthy : love. It.
Michelle V.
Great for amping up shine. Especially noticeable on dark hair. Finish off your straight or curly hair with this shine booster.