Rusk Sensories Wellness Heal Restorative Treatment With Organic Argan Oil (4 oz.)

BY RUSK

Hannah M.
Very lightweight and doesn't leave the hair feeling greasy or dirty afterwards. It leaves a smooth texture and shine and it is better for you than over the counter hair products being that it is organic and a professional brand
Brittany M.
Claymont, DE
I've used this and it's good ! The price is just expensive for what you get. I find if I heat up and put coconut oil on my hair it does the same trick except for a lot cheaper of a price. It does what it says it'll do though !
Raquel D.
Rodeo, CA
This product works wonders on all hair types, I normally don't use heat in my hair so my hair isn't super damaged but I like my hair to be as long as possible so I don't normally get trims, I use this on my hair once a week I leave it in my hair for about 20 minutes put it into a bun then wash it out. It keeps my hair looking healthy and then ends don't look as dry as they normally would going without a trim for a significant time.
Andrea P.
Yuba City, CA
I personally love this brand! They make such great hair care products. I have brown thin hair and it gave me some volume and made my hair so smooth and soft. I bought this at Ross. I would definitely recommend this if you're looking for a good treatment for keeping your hair healthy.
Caitlin H.
Henderson, KY
Love this! Made my hair feel super soft. Super worth it. My hair was super damaged and actually melted off from bleach and this helped give my hair the nursing it needed. I was very satisfied; would buy again.
Kristen L.
Alabaster, AL
Love products with Argan Oil so I decided to give this a try. It definitely restored my hair! Before my hair was dry and a bit over treated, but after using this treatment, my hair was smooth and shiny, appearing much healthier!
crystal g.
hermiston
this is great for all hair types I love my hair feeling silky smooth very easy to use I use once a week at least it leaves my hair feeling so goooooood i'll definitely be buying again I'm very satisfied with the results and I know you will do
Anais R.
i decided to bleach my own hair at home and damaged it big time so i went to ulta and bought this product. The best decision i made and its so easy to apply. no harsh smells either
Jessica G.
Grant, AL
Argan oil is a must for anyone that is concerned with beauty. I use this product on my hair, body, and face. Plus, its organic so ai know its safe.
Clarisa G.
8400 Nw 25th St suite 100 bm- 115998 Doral, Florida 33198
Es un concentrado de Argan para mantener nuestro cabello saludable por más tiempo. Protege el cabello de las agresiones del secado.
Kalliyana V.
Stockton, CA
Does this work ? How long do I have to use this ?
Minely A.
Rep dominicana
Para que es este producto ?
Jacqueline L.
St Clr Shores, MI
How much does this cost? And would it work good on thick course hair?
Erika C.
City: Parnaíba- State: Piauí - Brasil Street: Tabajara N°63 / Neighborhood: São Francisco
O produto deixa oleosidade no cabelo ??
Dana P.
Where can I find this product and how much does it typically sell for?