Rusk Sensories Wellness Heal Restorative Shampoo 400Ml/13.5Oz uploaded by DellyMaria D.

BY RUSK

A healing shampoo for hair that has experienced color chemical or environmental damage-Formulated with organic Argan oil to consolidate hair & restore its vitality-Contains panthenol & allantoin to combat scalp irritation-Blended with fig extract & vitamins for intensely nourishing benefits-Leaves hair smooth strong & healthy looking-100% harsh chemical-free Product Line: Rusk - Sensories WellnessProduct Size: 400ml/13.5oz see more...

Dan E.
Bennettsville, SC
I play tennis and wear a hat while doing so. The sweat and heat are rough on my hair. This shampoo makes my hair Supple and soft while healing the damage from wearing my hat while playing tennis.
Claudette M.
Brooklyn, NY
This shampoo isn't sulfate free so I no longer use it. When I did, it did a pretty good job but I have my holy grail products and this just didn't make the grade . It's unfortunate because it smells really good
Heather P.
Great shampoo! Great smell and makes my hair feel and look amazing. It is a bit pricey but I have yet to find something comparative.
Amy A.
San Diego , CA
I love Rusk hair products. This shampoo is awesome. I love the way my hair feels after I use it. I definitely recommend this product.
Veronica G.
Scranton, PA
Sometimes this is too expensive for me, but whenever I find it on sale I have to pick some up! Absolutely love it!
Jennifer E.
I love this shampoo. It keeps my hair smelling good and looking shiny. I will definitely keep purchasing it
Shawna🌸 H.
St. John's
Love this shampoo! It smells great and leaves my hair feeling amazing. I have terrible split ends and his shampoo helps prevent that. I would recommend this to anyone with dry hair and a lot of split ends.
DellyMaria D.
Lima,PerĂş
Recomiendo este shampoo es especial para cabellos maltratados y tinturados sobre todo aquellas personas con sensibilidad capilar y ek olor es muy rico. Deja mi cabello muy lindo.
Amy W.
Sainte, QC
Love rusk, if my hair is feeling damaged i will buy rusk shampoo. The choice at winners is limited but the price is way better than in salon!
Este producto es espectacular lo recomiendo totalmente. Es un buen producto que se puede conseguir en cualquier sitio
Where can I get it physically
DellyMaria D.
Lima,PerĂş
Hola !!!me encanta este cabello especializado quiero saber ¿Qué tipo de campañas de marketing hacen para que este producto sea más accesible?