Rusk Sensories Wellness Heal Restorative Conditioner With Organic Argan Oil (13.5 oz.)

BY RUSK

A healing conditioner for hair that has experienced color, chemical or environmental damage Formulated with olive oil, coconut oil & argan oil to hydrate & consolidate hair Contains panthenol & allantoin to combat scalp irritation Hair appears suppler, smoother, stronger & healthier looking 100% harsh chemical-free. Product Line: Rusk - Sensories Wellness. Product Size: 400ml/13.5oz Type: Shampoos & Conditioners see more...

• To anyone that has used this product before, how does it ...2 Answers
Cecilia G.
The argan oil really adds nice moisture to my hair. I think this conditioner is a great option for those with dry hair. Unfortunately it didn't work for my hair because I tend to have oily roots and dry ends.
Bianca E.
E Wenatchee, WA
I love this brand! I have been using their mousse for as long as I can remember. Aragon oil really helps my curls stay frizz free and it smells sooo good. My hair is color treated and I think it has helped keep my color. I am very satisfied with this product.
Kasey S.
Jacksonville, NC
To anyone that has used this product before, how does it work with really coarse, frizzy hair. I have trouble finding something that can tame my mane.