BY RUSK

A moisture-rich shampoo for coarse or dry hair-Formulated with superior hydrating ingredients & key organic ingredients-Provides a superb rich cleansing experience-Blended with Panthenol to nourish hair & boost shine-Loaded with Tahitian flower oil to shield hair from damage-Leaves hair smoother & more manageable-100% harsh chemical-free Product Line: Rusk - Sensories WellnessProduct Size: 400ml/13.5oz see more...

Erica F.
Erica F.
TROY, MI
Hydrating is the key word, it leaves my hair feeling soft and shiny and for extreme curly hair, I can not ask for enough.
Summer A.
Summer A.
Beauty Junkie Expert
Not a big fan , made my hair fall and brittle even though its supposed to be a good salon used brand
Athie L.
Athie L.
New Haven, CT
Beauty Junkie Expert
Rusk is my favorite hair brand! This makes my hair so deliciously glossy without weighing it down.
Michaela B.
Michaela B.
Prosperity , PA
Beauty Junkie Expert
Sampled this product from Birchbox, loved it. It made my hair feel very smooth and helped control frizz. Kind of expensive but totally worth it.
Jess T.
Jess T.
Hobbs, NM
I love this stuff it really does the job and leaves my hair feeling amazing!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Margot R.
Margot R.
Love this shampoo! I bleach my hair so it is very dry. This shampoo hydrates my hair without weighing it down
Siobhan K.
Siobhan K.
Fort McMurray, AB
Beauty Junkie Expert
This product is amazing my hair is growing so fast and I honestly have this to thank. Keeps my hair looking beautiful