BY RUSK

A moisture-rich shampoo for coarse or dry hair-Formulated with superior hydrating ingredients & key organic ingredients-Provides a superb rich cleansing experience-Blended with Panthenol to nourish hair & boost shine-Loaded with Tahitian flower oil to shield hair from damage-Leaves hair smoother & more manageable-100% harsh chemical-free Product Line: Rusk - Sensories WellnessProduct Size: 400ml/13.5oz see more...

Krista S.
Lexington
****UPDATE****  Well....a month or so after using this product I noticed that my hair was much drier and more brittle. I thought it was all in my head until my hair dresser said I had patches where my hair had broken off! Also, I noticed that the shampoo created a lot of buildup to the point that my hair looked really greasy. Sad. So I do not recommend this product anymore.

I really like this shampoo! I bought this on a whim because I was sick of having an itchy scalp and having never-ending buildup from my other shampoos. I chose this one because it was sulfate-free and I figured that would help with the itchy scalp. It ended up being a real winner! (For the record--I have very thick, dry, course, wavy hair that's chemically straightened and high-lighted. Yup.)

What is claims:
Bedew Shampoo contains superior moisturizing ingredients that intensely hydrate and moisturize while cleansing. Panthenol hydrates the hair shaft to increase shine; Tahitian flower oil protects from damage.
With exotic organic Tahitian Oil intensely hydrates and moisturizes coarse, dry hair while cleansing. Made with key organic ingredients and is 100% harsh chemical free. Paraben free. Sulfate free. Petrochemical free. Gluten free. MEA/TEA/DEA free. Phthalate free.

What I've found:
Being a sulfate-free shampoo, I anticipated that this wouldn't lather or get my hair clean. It actually "suds" more than lathers and it surprisingly gets my hair clean. I have to use more friction than normal when washing because there are no detergents to help clean my scalp  but that's no biggie. It has a fabulous smell....fresh grapefruit. It smells very similar to Lush's Happy Hippy. When I rinse, my hair feels kind of dry or stripped which at first really scared me. But after I use a conditioner, all is well. Now the best part... no buildup or itchy scalp! I guess whatever harsh chemicals that are in other shampoos is what was causing my woes. Unfortunately, this fabulous shampoo is pricy. A 13.5oz bottle costs $19 at Ulta. But at T.J. Maxx I have found the liter size bottle of shampoo and conditioner priced at $12 each. So I stocked up on both. But even if I didn't find that good deal, I would still pay the hefty price because this shampoo is worth it.
Michaela B.
Prosperity , PA
Sampled this product from Birchbox, loved it. It made my hair feel very smooth and helped control frizz. Kind of expensive but totally worth it.
Erica F.
TROY, MI
Hydrating is the key word, it leaves my hair feeling soft and shiny and for extreme curly hair, I can not ask for enough.
Margot R.
Love this shampoo! I bleach my hair so it is very dry. This shampoo hydrates my hair without weighing it down
Summer A.
Frisco, TX
Not a big fan , made my hair fall and brittle even though its supposed to be a good salon used brand
Athie L.
New Haven, CT
Rusk is my favorite hair brand! This makes my hair so deliciously glossy without weighing it down.
Eugenia L.
Tucson, AZ
Love the Rusk products. Shampoos and conditioners are perfect combos for great looking hair.
Jess T.
Hobbs, NM
I love this stuff it really does the job and leaves my hair feeling amazing!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Cindi S.
Jackson, TN
Great product, leaves hair shiney and soft, with seemingly less fly aways, and bounce.
Siobhan K.
Fort McMurray, AB
This product is amazing my hair is growing so fast and I honestly have this to thank. Keeps my hair looking beautiful