BY RUSK

Awakens the senses while thoroughly cleansing and calming defiant, unruly hair. Smoother Shampoo is specially formulated with passionflower extract and other emollients to preserve the hair s moisture balance, and aloe to soothe and nurture the hair and scalp. All Sensories products feature Compressed Formula Technology. CFT enhances and expands the user s sensory experience. Use 30 - 50% less product and achieve twice the performance. ; Additional Product Information: We are not associated or affiliated with RUSK and are not a licensed retailer of RUSK. RUSK guarantees this product only when sold through authorized retailers, and cannot guarantee the authenticity of any product sold by an unauthorized retailer.  We cannot guarantee that this product is covered by any manufacturer s warranties or eligible for any manufacturer s rebate.  If the UPC codes or other see more...

Fahlon N.
Bay City, MI
I Annesely use this one as a back up. It’s still a wonderful shampoo. You can find them at TJ Maxx, marshals, or sometimes other particular specific hair salons. I keep going back to this product because it’s defective and it doesn’t leave my hair down, it also doesn’t make it frizzy it’s really just a gentle wash recommend!
Asha L.
Beaverton, OR
Smells amazing and leaves my hair clean, light weight and easy to manage and style! My hair dresser first introduced me to this brand and I swear by it now and won’t use anything else.
Stacia R.
GRANBURY, TX
Rusk for me is a hit or miss most times. I love the smell of them but some of the times they can leave my hair feeling grimy & weighed down. Even though it may say volumizing, strengthening, etc most of the time it's just meidorc
Sarah J.
Metairie , LA
Rusk products are average to me. I never truly see any amazing results like I do with competitors. I also found there prices to be a little too high for the quality. However, my brother had really bad dry scalp and the Rusk Scalp shampoo honestly fixed his problem that no other shampoo came close too! I think maybe because my hair is really damaged and dry that Rusk just can’t handle my hot mess.
Tracey Y.
I just got done with using this bottle in the shower. It really leaves ur hair soft and smooth. I would say if u have a dry scalp this would work very well. I like matrix products more though but i was still satisfied.
Heather R.
Decatur, AL
This shampoo smells so good and feels so good on your hair! It is very long lasting and it definitely makes your hair feel smooth. The quality of the product is great and I was definitely satisfied!
Noeliz M.
Brandon, FL
Amazing product!!!! Leaves my hair super shiny and healthy looking. I would highly recommend this product over all of the others. It's a great shampoo specially if you have dry hair. I would totally buy it again
Hannah F.
Blountsville, AL
love love love rusk my favorite is the blue one I believe it's called calm. but this is my second favorite and I love it it's always good so swap up anyway
Lilly H.
This stuff worked wonders for my frizzy hair! It smoothed my hair and also helped it feel much more clean. Plus the smell is great!
Jessica R.
Oakdale, CA
Makes your hair oh so shiny and silky. Love the scent also. And great prices also, so how can you lose? You can't.